domain wowcharacters / com & failornot / com ++

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc1234

Established Member
Impact
I have a few more domains that were one in a dice game. How about these?

• wowcharacters / com - world of warcraft
  • failornot / com - possible funny video site
  • 2old4that / com
  • damball / com
  • herocake / com - making cakes based on superheroes
  • diettablet / com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best of the bunch: d/i/e/t t/a/b/l/e/t (com) - Low / mid hundreds. Offers accepted for the others while you own them. IMO

The WOW domain is dead. - World of Warcraft and Warcraft are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Burning Crusade is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Warcraft are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Last edited:
•••
Best of the bunch: d/i/e/t t/a/b/l/e/t (com) - Low / mid hundreds. Offers accepted for the others while you own them. IMO

The WOW domain is dead. - World of Warcraft and Warcraft are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Burning Crusade is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Warcraft are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries.
I figured that might be the case with WOW as the purpose would be a fansite, which they actually encouraged at one point with the "fansite kit".

•••
HeroCake.com = Low-xxx to high-xxx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back