Domain Empire

Epassporte..?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, I recently joined an affiliate program and their method of payments is Wire, cheque or Epassporte..!

I am not familiar with Epassporte as tend to use Paypal as a preferred payment method (if option available), is it a reliable site and what advantages/disadvantages does it have over Paypal.??

Thanks in advance
Egg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
epassporte is very reliable,i like it more then paypal myself, what affiliate is this if you would share as ive been looking for more affiliates that have epass

•••
URLhost said:
epassporte is very reliable
Agreed. ePassporte is great :tu:

•••
oh ok yeah most adult sponsors have epassporte, i believe hugetraffic has fling?
great converting dating front

•••
Yes., it's through Hughtraffic.com which is an affiliate for fling.com (an adult social/dating site).
I've been diverting traffic from flingdate.com which is proving more favourable then simply parking the domain..!

Thx
Egg

•••
Epassporte is much more trustworthy then paypal

•••
EG.domains said:
Agreed. ePassporte is great :tu:

is it?

I never heard of it. It looks good. :)

Thanks

•••
italiandragon said:
is it?

I never heard of it. It looks good. :)

Thanks
Totally great :)

You can fund it by Credit Card / US Checking Account.

You will have Visa Virtual Account to make purchases online.

You can have Visa Debit Card linked to your account to withdraw funds at ATM.

You can transfer to other accounts (instant / no fees / no chargebacks ).

Good security & easy interface.

•••
Epassporte.. do ya'll know of the changes they recently just made which kind of didn't go over to well? Their support I do not care much about. It took over 10 emails (month long) to get more information and still has not been completed I called it a loss cause with Epassporte and if you ask the avg adult webmaster they are not to happy with them.

•••
Im glad with epass, but its true that their support isnt the best, they are very slow, but i never had any issue with them.

Fees:

35$ yearly for the electron card
5$ yearly for the virtual card

3$ on every atm withdrawal
0.25$ (or a few more i dont remember well) For p2p transfer (to other account holder)

LAST ADVICE: even if you are used to paypal DONT use them for adult payments, they blocked my account once and then u have to wait several months till they give u the chance to withdraw it, as it was few money i lost it cuz i dont have an US Bank account to get it deposited and didnt reach the minimum to check, so imo paypal sucks

•••
Eppassporte has had some issues recently, but if you're getting paid from an adult sponsor it's a good way to go. There are fees and lots of rules about how you access your account, so read carefully.

•••
DDC_Cyn said:
Eppassporte has had some issues recently, but if you're getting paid from an adult sponsor it's a good way to go. There are fees and lots of rules about how you access your account, so read carefully.

What does it have to do fees and the way you access ur account? fees are for transactions and the yearly fee only as far as i know.

The way to access ur account has been improved recently (1 or 2 months ago) now u have to choose 3 security questions and a picture with a text of your choice that will be displayed everytime u try to log in, thats to prevent phishing.

And u can get rid of the security question everytime u log in if u choose that you log in from a safe computer, so, always u log in from the same computer u have one less step.

The only issue u might find, is if u r in the list of countries with limitations, so u cant do p2p, and have some other different features, u would have to read in the ToS if u match a country of that list.

•••
i prefer epass myself...though i would admit their CS is not that good, at least Michael from epass is very open if you have problems with your account. And they did some improvements on their security...

•••
I have not heard of it before... Seams good after going through this topic...

•••
Epassporte

Epassporte is great, but there is a $35 fee if you want the prepaid debit card. They don't charge you to make a withdrawal at the atm, however you cant make purchases with the debit card. I have learned to work around it's shortcomings because it's still better than receiving a paper check every two weeks. . .

Eggspit said:
Hi, I recently joined an affiliate program and their method of payments is Wire, cheque or Epassporte..!

I am not familiar with Epassporte as tend to use Paypal as a preferred payment method (if option available), is it a reliable site and what advantages/disadvantages does it have over Paypal.??

Thanks in advance
Egg

•••
ePassporte is very limited and restricted. You might want to check their terms and regulations before applying.

•••
i use them conveniently to withdraw/load poker money :)

•••
kemkeris said:
Epassporte is great, but there is a $35 fee if you want the prepaid debit card. They don't charge you to make a withdrawal at the atm, however you cant make purchases with the debit card. I have learned to work around it's shortcomings because it's still better than receiving a paper check every two weeks. . .

They do charge on withdrawals, there is a withdrawal fee of $2 or $3, (im sure it was $2 but i think they sent a message advicing that fee was raised to $3)

For the me the debit card works fantastic, i even got better exchange ratio in stores than in ATMs, and never had any problem buying with it.

For online use you have to use the virtual card, not the plastic electron.

Cheers

ps: and yes, Michael deserve a mention, he is very helpful if you contact him with any issue.

•••
I believe ePassporte has closed to US customers

That's the word for poker... maybe it's just for poker exchanges, though. Haven't tried it with affiliate programs. Can someone confirm?

-Dutch
Jack Names

•••
JackNames said:
That's the word for poker... maybe it's just for poker exchanges, though. Haven't tried it with affiliate programs. Can someone confirm?

-Dutch
Jack Names

lol.i have an update- eppassporte no longer allows poker transactions through them. i got an email a few weeks ago saying that.....

•••
JackNames said:
I believe ePassporte has closed to US customers
Neteller is closed to US... what a nightmare that was.

•••
I love ePassporte. I receive $1k-$2k weekly through it and never had a problem.

•••
do you think it's better to transfer the funds out as much as/soon as possible or okay to keep funds in the ep account? anyone had any problems linking their checking account to ep?

I am trying to figure out what is safest way to protect/keep funds accumulated and protect privacy at the same time -- as if that's truly possible w/ electronic snooping these days. i don't know why they'd be interested in my boring life anyways.

thanks for any advice/tips! :wave:

•••
how can I activate my epassporte? what are the ways to do it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back