Dynadot

.info Enuff .info already

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
[Begin rant] Jeez, with that free offer recently, all I'm seeing here is .infos. There's .infos for sale, for auction, for appraisal, for discussion and expired .infos. I haven't seen many good ones even. I hope the madness ends soon. [End rant] >:(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ahhh who cares.

There are no good ones left...

•••
I'm sure there are still some left :)

Target niche markets.

•••
webscorpion said:
The guidelines are really not clear, Apollo. Their definition of "registrant" should be more specific in this case. Tracking IP and cookies will most likely consider all registration from the same computer as the same registrant :(

Of course, most of us know how to beat this system :) Especially if you're on a dynamic IP address :tu:
using ip is unfair as well, many ppl can get around that easily

•••
25 per registrant, per registrar

Afilias confirmed for me that the promotion is good for 25 per registrant, per registrar... so even if you have 25 with Domainsite (and can get through their outtages), you can still register another 25 at domaindiscount24.net or namesecure.

No need to try and game domainsite to get around the 25 restriction.

•••
Huh ?

kaliboy2g said:
ahhh who cares.

Huh ? D-:

I can assure you that there are ! - You have to actually look and do some Investigating .....

•••
Well, I'm new at this, but I'm just going to go with the flow. Why not?

•••
kaliboy2g said:
ahhh who cares.

Just regged these an hour ago:

DIETBOOK.INFO
TOPBANDS.INFO
CONCEALERS.INFO
NONSMOKERS.INFO
PICTORIALS.INFO

OVT numbers aren't spectacular, but still clearly very useful domains, IMO. Like all4cost said, they are still there, you just have to look. :tu:

•••
petef said:
Afilias confirmed for me that the promotion is good for 25 per registrant, per registrar... so even if you have 25 with Domainsite (and can get through their outtages), you can still register another 25 at domaindiscount24.net or namesecure.

The problem is with their definition of "registrant" which is not clear. What if somebody else in your home creates an account using the same IP? Will it be treated as a fraudelent registration?

I'm sure many have honest intentions but have this same problem.

•••
if they check every case, they'll be exhausted...

•••
armstrong said:
Just regged these an hour ago:

DIETBOOK.INFO
TOPBANDS.INFO
CONCEALERS.INFO
NONSMOKERS.INFO
PICTORIALS.INFO

OVT numbers aren't spectacular, but still clearly very useful domains, IMO. Like all4cost said, they are still there, you just have to look. :tu:

Nice work uncovering those Armstrong. After over 1 million .info regs I wouldn't have thought those would still be around. There are obviously still some gold nuggets buried in the sand!

•••
petef said:

Interesting info (pun intended). Can you please show us a copy of that reply from the registry? Thanks!

•••
You and your girlfriend is two different identity.
I can't see how they could give you problem with this.

BTW, I'm going for "-" keyword =)

•••
I've already registered over 50 with 4 different registrars. Try dotster's name generator.

•••
.coms were free in the pre-NSI days - when the National Science Foundation (US Gov) managed the namespace. Ended in the mid-90s.

•••
neologist said:
I've already registered over 50 with 4 different registrars. Try dotster's name generator.
i like the name generator, but can't reg there because of the cc requirement

•••
Just got done registering my first .info ever, aimbuddyicon.info ovt 91,284 not SO high but not bad either for a 3 worder :) (and free)
http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/?term=aim buddy icon&mkt=us&lang=en_US

aim sites
aimbuddyicon.info
punkbuddyicon.info
dollicon.info
aimicon.info
iconmaker.info
misc
chonky.info - favorite of the lot lol :]
fizix.info
surreallife.info

harmony korine fansites
harmonykorine.info
gummo.info
donkeyboy.info
kenpark.info
kidsmovie.info

Last edited:
•••
would the aim domains infringe any copyrights?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back