Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
enter not a word I would use..virtual.World much better

•••

Last edited:
•••
What exactly is the point of this thread? This is supposed to be for pre-purchase appraisals...and seeing as how enter.com is already owned by General Electric, there is no way you are going to be buying it. So this whole discussion is moot.

•••

Last edited:
•••
The exact point of this thread is to answer this thread's question.
Yes, I will not buy enter.com because I already have enter.world and that's not moot.

First, it kind of is moot. It's like me asking a real estate agent what the benefits and advantageous are of House 'A' over my house...even though House 'A' isn't for sale.
Second, regardless of what I was using it for, I would take 'enter.com' any day of the week. Valuable, easy to remember, no mistakes typing it in by those that don't understand the new extensions, etc.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Instead of enter.com, I would take enter.world any second of the time because it's a highly high end premium combination which clearly makes sense in this case.

So be honest with me here...if GE said you that they are willing to trade enter.com for enter.world...meaning they would give you enter.com if you give them enter.world...you would not take them up on that offer? You would turn down enter.com if it meant you had to give up enter.world? Seriously?

•••

Last edited:
•••
Yes, if they would make me that offer, I would say 'Thanks, no interest in an exchange, but you can buyyy my enter.world if you can!' while knowing just more that I am right in my viewww ;)

I mean, it's obvious, the combination enter.world have a mega meaning but enter.com - what should that combination mean??? ?? ?

Wow. Well you don't have to worry, GE won't be knocking on your door anytime soon. Although, I do have a bridge I am trying to sell. Interested? I guess you know what they say, there's a sucker born every minute. Enter.com has about 1,000x more value than some obscure extension no one knows about that has less than 15,000 active registrations

•••

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back