Dynadot

Enom!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wilfredo

Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member
Impact
Hehe, my new domains at enom takes for ever to resolve.

It can take a while like 24h but usally when I buy a domain at enom it allmost start working immedality.

Check: www.pokerproffs.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
1 time it took like 10min before my new domain was working ;D

I guess I timed the dns update perfectly ^^

•••
Last edited:
•••
Yep, I can't wait till the new rapid update for domain name's takes place this September.

•••
Hey Raf...

That is the first I have heard of the "rapid update". Do you have more details on this? Would be very interested.

Thanks

•••
This was already dicussed. This is a change verisign is making that will be effective sometime in early September. This will have a very positive impact on propagation times.

•••
VeriSign is finally coming into the new milennium with daynamic DNS. We have all of the others (GD, Enom,RF & many others) & Neulevel & Afilias for putting the pressure on them to get with the program. To be fair they probably have a few different issues to deal with just with the size of their DB but I am so Happy that free enterprise has allowed others to be in the domain game. Otherwise we would still be sending faxes & replying to complicated e-mails to transfer 1 domain name! (yuck). There must be a few out there that remember those "good old days". Ahh...the things we take for granted today....(chuckle)

Jim

•••
Originally posted by jaydub
Otherwise we would still be sending faxes & replying to complicated e-mails to transfer 1 domain name! (yuck). There must be a few out there that remember those "good old days". Ahh...the things we take for granted today....(chuckle)

Jim

Holy Cow! remember those days? Faxing and E-mails! We think we have it bad now.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back