Domain Empire

eNom Review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
Is it just me or is it some BS when renewing with eNom? I have a dot net to renew and they want $49.95. It doesn't expire until the 23rd of the month. That's just nuts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that's retail price

you need to get a reseller account

imo...

•••
•••
I think they have some kind of problems.
I have a domain to renew (.com) and its also $49.95.
I have a reseller account. It has always been $10 for me in the past.

•••
I finally got a reply after 8 days. Maybe its because I contacted them on Facebook yesterday with my support ticket number.

Seamingly only transfers in are $10. Renewals are $49.95 for me. This is so ridiculous.

Now I will transfer out to GoDaddy which will cost me around $7.50 and if I ever sell the domain on Namejet in the future, I will have to transfer again to Enom for $10.

I understand that businesses with only one domain probably pay that $50 without knowing better but do they really think domainers with hundreds/thousands of domains will ever pay that price.

•••
I think they have some kind of problems.
I have a domain to renew (.com) and its also $49.95.
I have a reseller account. It has always been $10 for me in the past.

Hi

if... you have a reseller account @ $10, then just push the name that's up for renewal to that account, then renew it.

imo...

•••
I was under the impression I had a reseller account when I started selling on Namejet the rep. told me she would ask for my account to be a reseller account.

Its hell to contact Enom and get support. It is simpler to transfer out to GD.

•••
•••
Wow ! Over 1 month before getting a reply.

And BTW as the person realized, yes I transferred the domain out. That is what happens when you don't have a customer support.

upload_2017-10-2_17-45-40.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back