NameSilo

ENOM question??

Spaceship
Watch

FMS

Established Member
Impact
Can an ETP steal your domains? Is there any way they can do this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have a (sub-)RESELLER account, then no. They can see your domains but cannot make changes to them.

If you have a RETAIL account from an ETP, then your parent reseller or ETP has ability to make changes to your domains and take control of them.

•••
enom

Looking for an ENOM reseller account ASAP to transfer my domains into..

Last edited:
•••
A reseller account can never be changed back into a retail account. So if you have subresellers, you're safe. The worst your parent reseller could do to you is change your pricing.

I could give you a new eNom reseller account, as could many other NamePros members. Just ask. Lowest pricing levels on new reseller accounts is $8.95. But from the sounds of it, your domains are safe in your account already.

[/edit -- PM sent with new reseller account info]

•••
•••
Did your other issue get resolved.

•••
enom

Looks like ENOM switched the pricing...can you imagine that one? Apparently...the account I bought for $300 is under a reseller...not the ETP This reseller has a super old account and was allowed to offer $6.95/$4.95 subaccounts..However, ENOM decided that they would not allow this anymore so they changed the prices...The resellers prices got changed too..So thats why my .com and .net etc. are up to $8.95

I don't know why ENOM waited all this time to do that...

Last edited:
•••
I know some ETPs that have been complaining about those old sub-accounts. Possibly this could be a new change on the horizon?

•••
Wow so it was your .com, net & .org that was raised an not the .us & .biz?

•••
enom

No it was the .biz and .us that went to $8.95

I just found out from ENOM that my account is 4 layers deep.Meaning there are 4 people above me...hmm and my pricing is now still $6.95 for .com but its $8.95 for .net

bizarre

•••
cool i think i should make some sub accounts cause there are some people that want too check my account out

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back