Domain Empire

Enom blocked my account without any reason Help needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

seoindia

Account Closed
Impact
hello everyone
before 6 months i booked some domain from Indian company who were having Enom's reseller account.
I got my username and i booked 3 domains there, but suddenly after 4-5 days when i tried to login into my account it says account doesnt exist
i emailed them millions of times but no response from them than i asked the company where i bought the domains, there i got news that the middle company ( the company where i booked the domains ) did chargeback on their credit cards so Enom took all the domains and locked the account
but my domain is still working , the only thing is they dont allow me to login
and the worst part is i sold that 2 domains to one of my client and my client is calling me since months
would anyone help me out in this issue ? how to get my domains and account from ENOM ??

Thanx a tonnn

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CALL them and don't get off the phone until you talk to someone.

•••
Their response may be better if you contact them through their internal support system. Create a new account, login and go to the support options and send your inquiry.

They may or may not allow you to repurchase the names from them since it involved a case of fraud, but if you explain that it was their reseller and not you the end user that was the problem they may be more receptive.

Good luck,

RJ

•••
I tried calling them but there wasnt any response from them.. they just cut the phone as they listen that there's some Indian callin from other line.

Let me try creating new account and asking them to give back the domain but i am sure they wont do .. i dont have credit card that i can do charge back i m just a student n students in India doesnt get Credit card but they dont undrstand this.. i think Enom employees are very stubborn

•••
They aren't going to give you the names back free of charge of course if they lost money on the transaction.

Was your credit card transaction with eNom directly, or with the reseller?

•••
I didnt used Credit cards i dont have Credit cards, I paid cash to my reseller company and they paid Enom by Credit Cards and they did charge back

•••
Yeah so you never paid for domains....you will need to pay Enom if you want to have any hope of recovering the domains.

•••
This seems to be one of the newer scams going on....People getting reseller accounts under a primary holder,,,Regging a bunch of names,,,,Doing a charge back...I have verified over $5K in this type of fraud in the last two months...It's pitiful when a person can't even have resellers under them anymore. :red: ...EYEZ.US is in development....And will have confirmed fish rap on these type of consumer fraud activities.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back