English Editor and Proofreader

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

staringatascreen

Established Member
Impact
I am a professional English editor from the United States. I work freelance with various companies and content mills all over the world and figured I would offer my service here.

Most of the individual companies I'm contracted with are non-native English websites that are presented in English. If you are presenting your business in English, it is imperative that your English is correct and coherent. Even if you are very good at speaking English, if you are a non-native English speaker, it is very possible your English skills are detracting from your business.

I have noticed that many non-native speaking sites, like many in the domain world, have less than wonderful English copy.

I can help.

I am also contracted by many native English speaking websites because content writers often have sub-par grammar skills. I am both a writer and editor, so I understand how to maintain the writer's voice while ensuring perfected grammar.

English is a really hard language with a lot of grammar rules. English speakers often don't know these rules in great detail, but they know on a subconscious level that they are put off by bad writing. If you are a business geared towards English speakers, having correct grammar is essential.

I will polish, refine, clarify, and edit your site, copy, review, blog post, or anything else needing a skilled proofreader and editor.

My rates vary per project, so please message me and I will give you a custom quote. I will not BS you if your English copy is good. I'll give you a completely honest and accurate assessment and then provide you with a custom quote.

I am cheaper than most professionals because my goal is to be of service and not make a ton of money.

But I also gotta eat...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back