Dynadot

.tv England.TV dropping?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, somebody fill me in here. Why is the domain dropping? Does it have a premium renewal? Isn't the current owner a member here?

I also noticed American.TV, Ho.TV, No.TV, JT.TV, Fly.TV and a bunch of other domains are expiring.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absolutely none of these domain are expired or dropping, perhaps your cookies are still set from 2013?

•••
Namejet is showing them as pre-release but they're not expiring.

•••
not expiring but for some reason if i visit england.tv then it takes me to nj listing

•••
Well, when I said dropping I was wondering if anyone knows why the current owner let England.TV expire aka "Why is the domain on the NJ pre-release list?"

•••
Absolutely none of these domain are expired or dropping, perhaps your cookies are still set from 2013?

Then how do you explain all the domains being on the pre-release list over at NJ?

•••
They are selling them on NameJet, not dropping. You can sell .tv names on NameJet.

•••
not expiring but for some reason if i visit england.tv then it takes me to nj listing

You do that to promote the auction, Laurie Krick told me, "If you do transfer in early, and you want the domains to forward to the NameJet bid page, change to use eNom's DNS right away. When they push to the NameJet holding account, the host records will automatically change to the NameJet bid page."

•••
You do that to promote the auction, Laurie Krick told me, "If you do transfer in early, and you want the domains to forward to the NameJet bid page, change to use eNom's DNS right away. When they push to the NameJet holding account, the host records will automatically change to the NameJet bid page."

Yeah i've auctioned a number of .tv & .com through namejet & forwarded in same way but what confused me & made me think maybe it wasn't on auction is because a didn't notice any sign of a reserve and i doubt jim would auction it no reserve.
I thought normally on nj pre release names with reserve it displayed the little 'R' to highlight it had a reserve price but i may be wrong.

Will be interesting to see how this auction goes.

•••
Yeah i've auctioned a number of .tv & .com through namejet & forwarded in same way but what confused me & made me think maybe it wasn't on auction is because a didn't notice any sign of a reserve and i doubt jim would auction it no reserve.
I thought normally on nj pre release names with reserve it displayed the little 'R' to highlight it had a reserve price but i may be wrong.

Will be interesting to see how this auction goes.

No you are right Ronnie, maybe it is no reserve.

•••

That's correct, and that's why I thought they were in pre-release status because they had no "reserve" symbol. I didn't check the expiration date until later.

•••
Who is the owner of England.tv? Guess it was not a brilliant idea to sell it without reserve at NJ

•••
•••
Who is the owner of England.tv? Guess it was not a brilliant idea to sell it without reserve at NJ
How much did it eventually sell for?

•••
because .tv is not worth as premium.

•••
Here are the last reported sales mainly from NameJet and Pheenix.

no.tv 4,010 USD 2015-10-20 NameJet
zcn.tv 299 USD 2015-10-20 Pheenix
jt.tv 6,100 USD 2015-10-19 NameJet
nano.tv 5,680 USD 2015-10-19 Sedo
ho.tv 4,800 USD 2015-10-19 NameJet
ax.tv 3,500 USD 2015-10-19 NameJet
zcb.tv 169 USD 2015-10-19 Pheenix
kxw.tv 274 USD 2015-10-16 Pheenix
lxw.tv 239 USD 2015-10-16 Pheenix
qqw.tv 229 USD 2015-10-16 Pheenix
bxw.tv 139 USD 2015-10-16 Pheenix
box.tv 15,471 USD 2015-10-15 Sedo
8282.tv 226 USD 2015-10-15 Pheenix
5277.tv 109 USD 2015-10-15 Pheenix
fly.tv 5,200 USD 2015-10-14 NameJet

Courtesy of Namebio

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back