DOMiNIC said:Certainly $xxx.
People appraising premium Spanish domains at reg. fee and $xx need to get their heads out of the sand.
The internet is not an exclusive English Language Club.
Felip said:![]()
Well, I was offered $3,000 last year, but I think it's worth more than that. Would you sell nurse.org for $xxx ?.![]()
pertosda said:hey, you cant compare, let's be serious
In my opinion $3,000 is a great offer for a spanish .org name (not being a huge keyword). I have bought many better .org spanish keywords for $XX so it's not that the market values them so much... however you never know, you can find the right user willing to pay top dollar for it.
It is up to you to keep it for longer or accept a good offer. Good luck!
Felip said:Thanks, David, but...why can't I compare?.
Enfermera is what you call a huge keyword. In Spain there are 240,000 nurses right now. A nice figure, don't you think?
Felip said:And, tell me...which were those "many better .org spanish keywords you bought for $xx" ?. I agree: let's be serious![]()
pertosda said:If you are interested I will send them to you by PM. If you google them you get 10, 20, 30 million results (the english versions return hundreds of millions). They are stronger keywords than "enfermera".
I know Google is not the definitive tool to appraise domains but it is quite useful to determine the popularity / strength of a keyword.
Felip said:David, I see you're a bit confused. If you want to determine the value of a domain you have to do some research before, not just google a keyword. It would be too simple. You say you know it, but you only talk about google results.
You say you bought "many better .org spanish keywords for $xx" . This is a public forum. Why don't you share that info with the rest of the people reading this thread?.![]()
pertosda said:There are not many spanish names appraisers over here and your childish attitude does not help to attract them.
DOMiNIC said:Yes, please lets keep the peace in the Spanish Camp here at Name Pro's.
