domain enfermera.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felip

Established Member
Impact
0
Appraisal please...


enfermera.org

enfermera means nurse in spanish


thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say mid $ XX coulde be a good value, maybe a bit more because is a one word domain and maybe usefull to some organization
 
0
•••
Yes, I would say you could "easily" sell this domain for high $XX to low $XXX.

Developed and with some traffic up to high $XXX in my opinion
 
0
•••
Certainly $xxx.

People appraising premium Spanish domains at reg. fee and $xx need to get their heads out of the sand.

The internet is not an exclusive English Language Club.
 
0
•••
DOMiNIC said:
Certainly $xxx.

People appraising premium Spanish domains at reg. fee and $xx need to get their heads out of the sand.

The internet is not an exclusive English Language Club.

:laugh:

Well, I was offered $3,000 last year, but I think it's worth more than that. Would you sell nurse.org for $xxx ?. :(
 
0
•••
Felip said:
:laugh:

Well, I was offered $3,000 last year, but I think it's worth more than that. Would you sell nurse.org for $xxx ?. :(

hey, you cant compare, let's be serious ;)

In my opinion $3,000 is a great offer for a spanish .org name (not being a huge keyword). I have bought many better .org spanish keywords for $XX so it's not that the market values them so much... however you never know, you can find the right user willing to pay top dollar for it.

It is up to you to keep it for longer or accept a good offer. Good luck!
 
0
•••
pertosda said:
hey, you cant compare, let's be serious ;)

In my opinion $3,000 is a great offer for a spanish .org name (not being a huge keyword). I have bought many better .org spanish keywords for $XX so it's not that the market values them so much... however you never know, you can find the right user willing to pay top dollar for it.

It is up to you to keep it for longer or accept a good offer. Good luck!


Thanks, David, but...why can't I compare?.

Enfermera is what you call a huge keyword. In Spain there are 240,000 nurses right now. A nice figure, don't you think?

And, tell me...which were those "many better .org spanish keywords you bought for $xx" ?. I agree: let's be serious ;)
 
0
•••
Felip said:
Thanks, David, but...why can't I compare?.

Enfermera is what you call a huge keyword. In Spain there are 240,000 nurses right now. A nice figure, don't you think?

Spanish names are the only ones that can be compared to english ones, but there is still a big difference.

Google "Enfermera" and you will get 2,000,000 results

Google "Nurse" and you will get 144,000,000 results

But, oh yes, you can compare...

Felip said:
And, tell me...which were those "many better .org spanish keywords you bought for $xx" ?. I agree: let's be serious ;)

If you are interested I will send them to you by PM. If you google them you get 10, 20, 30 million results (the english versions return hundreds of millions). They are stronger keywords than "enfermera".

I know Google is not the definitive tool to appraise domains but it is quite useful to determine the popularity / strength of a keyword.
 
0
•••
$3,000 for even a premium Spanish .org was a very very good offer. I would take it.
 
0
•••
pertosda said:
If you are interested I will send them to you by PM. If you google them you get 10, 20, 30 million results (the english versions return hundreds of millions). They are stronger keywords than "enfermera".

I know Google is not the definitive tool to appraise domains but it is quite useful to determine the popularity / strength of a keyword.

David, I see you're a bit confused. If you want to determine the value of a domain you have to do some research before, not just google a keyword. It would be too simple. You say you know it, but you only talk about google results.

You say you bought "many better .org spanish keywords for $xx" . This is a public forum. Why don't you share that info with the rest of the people reading this thread?. :-/
 
0
•••
Felip said:
David, I see you're a bit confused. If you want to determine the value of a domain you have to do some research before, not just google a keyword. It would be too simple. You say you know it, but you only talk about google results.

As I said, "I know Google is not the definitive tool to appraise domains but it is quite useful to determine the popularity / strength of a keyword."

Yes, Google is useful too, did you know that?

You say you bought "many better .org spanish keywords for $xx" . This is a public forum. Why don't you share that info with the rest of the people reading this thread?. :-/

1. This thread is to appraise your domain name "enfermera.org"
2. I make public what I want to make public

And please, stop getting offended because your domain does not get the appraisals you want to hear. If you cant stand them, just dont ask for them.

I wish you good luck with "enfermera.org" and I hope you get more than $3,000 if you can, but according to everyone who bothered to post here, that is a great offer for a name like that.

There are not many spanish names appraisers over here and your childish attitude does not help to attract them.
 
0
•••
pertosda said:
There are not many spanish names appraisers over here and your childish attitude does not help to attract them.

Yes, please lets keep the peace in the Spanish Camp here at Name Pro's.
 
0
•••
DOMiNIC said:
Yes, please lets keep the peace in the Spanish Camp here at Name Pro's.

You are right. I apologize if my comments were not correct in any way.
 
0
•••
No problems, we Spanish Domainers are few, so we need to stick together.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back