IT.COM

discuss Endorsements for your nTld's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Wouldn't it be great if you were able to get an endorsement for your domains from a recognized 501C3 .org?

You don't know unless you ask, however, if you were to give back a percentage of your domain sales for endorsements, it makes sense:xf.wink:

I belong to several charity organizations who I'm looking to for endorsements, and here's one for an example:

https://thefirsttee.org/

And just think, you may have an opportunity teach others about the domain industry where so few people understand it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm a bit confused by what you are proposing.

An organization (charitable or otherwise) may give an endorsement to another organization but...a domain name? Or even a public endorsement of a domain seller? Sorry, I just don't see it.

(Btw, I actually got my start in domaining during the early 2000s securing .org domain names for animal rescue organizations in my local area. I was, at the time, on the board of a 501c3 rescue.)

•••
I'm a bit confused by what you are proposing.

An organization (charitable or otherwise) may give an endorsement to another organization but...a domain name? Or even a public endorsement of a domain seller? Sorry, I just don't see it.

(Btw, I actually got my start in domaining during the early 2000s securing .org domain names for animal rescue organizations in my local area. I was, at the time, on the board of a 501c3 rescue.)
It's not exactly a proposal sharjeep, but rather a way to possibly add value to ones domains, or domain portfolio.It can also add legitimacy. I would gladly provide or give you an example, but unfortunately I can't in this forum.
501c3's endorse products and services of all kinds regardless of whether or not they're being compensated. No different than an animal rescue shelter endorsing a pet sitter or a veterinarian.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back