Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Endgolf.com - potential here?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotstar

Established Member
Impact
2
Hello friends,

I catched this dropped domain Endgolf.com. It sounded good to me (like endgadget) so I couldn't help myself anymore and reg'd it. What do you guys think? :]
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see no real point in it. Reg fee
 
0
•••
what were your intentions when you regged it ? Resell ? park ? develope ?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
exsedo said:
what were your intentions when you regged it ? Resell ? park ? develope ?
otherwise, drop and EndThread.
 
0
•••
I'm thinking about a blogtype website with golf news. Not really a great name, I suppose? :-/
 
0
•••
Don't feel bad, I have been looking for a premium Golf name for months. They are extremely hard to find for a reasonable amount of money.

Dotstar said:
I'm thinking about a blogtype website with golf news. Not really a great name, I suppose? :-/
 
0
•••
IC. Well, but if you look at the dictionnary, "end" means also "the ultimate". It can't be that bad?
 
0
•••
Dotstar said:
IC. Well, but if you look at the dictionnary, "end" means also "the ultimate". It can't be that bad?

I dunno (m)any who use the term "the end of golf" :|
 
0
•••
Archangel said:
I dunno (m)any who use the term "the end of golf" :|

Hm, then I'll launch that site in january 2012 %%-
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back