IT.COM

discuss End users using nTLDs (Not domainer minisites)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Question which must be asked - are the domains used by these end users aftermarket purchases (which illustrate end user adoption and willingness to acquire new TLDs in the aftermarket), direct purchases at premium prices from registrars/registries (which show a willingness to pay a premium for a nTLD keyword even though the registries are the ones benefiting from that particular sale) or reg fee nTLD purchases (which illustrate willingness to brand on a new TLD but not pay a premium for a nTLD name - domainers get left out) .

Name.Kitchen examples...

Art of Fitness - personal trainer
(even though I pyramided up to 275x6 on squats this morning and did 120-meter hill sprints on Wednesday, ArtofFitness.com is not a domain I would backorder)
(note that IAM.Fitness on the video does not resolve)
www.Artof.Fitness

Retreat Guru - appears to be a directory site for other sites offering retreats on .COM domains...
www.Retreat.Guru

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is another one...

www.Odonnell.Agency - adoption but domain investors are left out...

•••
•••
•••
If you type in "site:club" into google, you will see developed sites in .club, remove club and put whatever new extension you like to see who is doing what with these new names.

Last edited:
•••
If you type in "site:club" into google, you will see developed sites in .club, remove club and put whatever new extension you like to see who is doing what with these new names.

•••
Thanks for that information. Very useful.

•••
I bought BMT.agency before the launch and had idea to develop then I gabe it away for FREE lol to someone who bought a domain from me.

So there are those sites that use. Do you k ow content.ad? Big advertiaing company. They have no other webaite..just content.ad

•••
Great tip. And it works for all extensions. Thanks for sharing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back