Dynadot

End User Marketing on Your Premium Domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
My End User Department is Now Available for All Domain Investors

This is a Domain Sales Machine that generates residual sales/income for your domain name assets.

I have sold countless domain names through my end user department. The last sale generated through my team's marketing efforts, finalized just last week: email dot net - the price? Mid $xx,xxx.

Our outbound marketing efforts to contact key end user companies and individuals produce fantastic results, week after week.

The sweet-spot range is in the $250-$2,850 range.

Here is where we differ from the majority of newsletter-listing / marketplaces. You pay no commission! The price to have a domain asset fully marketed to all the key businesses is $15. You are paying to have the domain heavily marketing to a targeted audience.

If the domain sells for $1,000, all you pay is $15. If the domain sells for $50,000, all you pay is $15. If the domain generates no interest, $15 is the fee - that will include a detailed report, sent directly to your email, indicating the businesses your domain was marketed to.

To take this service for a test-drive, simply email us (marketing @ invest-domains dot com) your name(s) along with the a "sales price-range" per domain. When companies inquire about the cost, your price-range will enable to us to negotiate on your behalf. Each time a domain-sale is generated, you will be forwarded the buyer's information to close according to your preferred choice of payment.

The Domain Sales Machine is waiting for you. Take it for a Spin.

Regards,
Luc

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

FIRST submission received.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Federer!

I sent over a few names to take a look at. I would like to give your sales machine a try.

Thanks,
Jordan Brown

•••
Federer, will that email go directly to you? I would like to try a couple of domains as well but I have a few questions.

Thank you Sir.

•••
will try this for a few domains to test....mail coming tonight

•••
I'm interested in this as well..I'll shoot you an email later!

•••
We have received many submissions already and I am pleased with the results.

The emails/submissions go directly to our end user marketing team, but I oversee all the operations.

To ensure a higher sell-thru rate, we ask that you keep your submissions to .COM/.NET and give priority to product/service domains.

•••
•••
Sending an email now. Excited to try this out.

•••
Let's give it a try! Do you accept brandable names too?
Thanks

•••
We do accept brandables, but we sell far more .COM/.NET domains that describe REAL services/products - these submissions naturally have a much higher sell-thru rate.

•••
Has anybody on Namepros sold any domains using this service?

I have a few other questions:

1. If I submit a domain name, how long is the waiting period before it is actually marketed? Is the turnaround quick?

2. Is there a limit on the number of the domains one can submit?

3. When does the $15 fee have to be paid?

•••
1. If I submit a domain name, how long is the waiting period before it is actually marketed? Is the turnaround quick?

Marketing starts between 24-72hrs following submission.

2. Is there a limit on the number of the domains one can submit?

1-5 per submission.

3. When does the $15 fee have to be paid?

After the marketing has been completed and you have received the report containing the full list of companies that your domain(s) were marketed to.

•••
I have submitted some of mine. The thing I personally didn't like is that you are basically buying something without knowing anything about it. No website to check, no proves of sales..you can send me a list of the companies you marketed it too but how can I know if it's true?

I don't know but there is something that doesn't seem completely right..I would be happy to change my mind given some explanation.

•••
I have submitted some of mine. The thing I personally didn't like is that you are basically buying something without knowing anything about it. No website to check, no proves of sales..you can send me a list of the companies you marketed it too but how can I know if it's true?

I don't know but there is something that doesn't seem completely right..I would be happy to change my mind given some explanation.

I have to second this. I gave 1 domain and was ok'd but I have not heard one word since. No update, nothing. I know he does not need the money as he does very well with his own sales but communication has got to be key here.

Knowing his track record I be even ok with a % of the sale but in order to do that we got to know what is going on with our names. Hell they could be spammed to thousands or nothing at all. We have no clue

•••
Please check the reported sales thread here at NP to see just some of the hundreds of domains I have sold, many of which using the outbound marketing system - contacting targeted leads, one by one, to advertisers and companies ranking for the domain's exact-match keywords. Just send me a PM and I will send you some domains that have recently sold using this fluid system. Email.net ($40,000) is one of the most recent sales triggered through my team's marketing efforts.
Please note we have been deluged with submissions and we are doing the best we can to research and market the domains in order of submission. If you would like an update, or a date in the coming days (to have a clearer idea of when you domain will be marketed), please send an email to the email address provided above.
Again, we must place emphasis on the types of domains to be submitted: no brands (ex. eTaxLawyer.net) - just service/product keywords under .COM and .NET (ex. BostonGardenService.com, RefurbishedLaptops.net, Computers.net, UsedCars.net, DallasDoctor.net etc.). Please stick to English, French, Portuguese, Spanish and German keywords only - we do not speak/understand any other languages.

If you heavily doubt our marketing efforts or even question our investment of time and energy into providing this service, please do not submit your domains. I have an impeccable track record when it comes to domain sales and many members can vouch for that. I have probably sold more names in the past year than most members have in the past 5. Quite a few of my big-ticket sales go unreported (ex. a few months ago I moved Dictionary.net for $51,000 - not that I need to justify myself in any way, shape or form).

Now, if you think the car is not genuine, there is absolutely no reason for you to take it for a test-drive.

If you have any further questions concerning this service, please send me a PM.

•••
the domains you have listed email.net and dictionary.net
they'd sell even without any marketing, i'm not saying you're a con or anything, just saying that even after so many submissions received , no one has posted about any success whatsoever from your service

•••
Email.net and Dictionary.net would NOT sell for mid $xx,xxx with no marketing in a matter of weeks. Yes, they COULD sell for retail prices from inbound inquiries, but why wait 6-24 months when you can outbound-market to key companies in exchange for retail offers?

Please note the research and marketing started just a few days ago.

For optimal results and a higher response rate, we waited until 7th/8th Jan '14 to initiate the research for the first names there were submitted.

•••
Federer I think that for people here it's not about not trusting, doubting or whatever else; it's about having some feedback. For example I don't know you apart from here on NP, I don't know your websites, what you do, how you market MY domains..so yes I want to try the your service but you can't expect people to take a blind jump without asking some questions!

Because you test drive a car to see if it works fine and the car itself gives you the feedback you need.

This is an email I received today

Hi,

We're just writing to let you know why your domains haven't been yet
marketed. We were waiting for the beginning of the year to start marketing
domains, more possibilities of a successful sale.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and we'll keep in touch soon.

Best regards,
Sandra

which is fine but it's quite clear it's a copy & paste . Not even my name or my domain names in it.
Do you call it professional?

•••
Federer I think that for people here it's not about not trusting, doubting or whatever else; it's about having some feedback. For example I don't know you apart from here on NP, I don't know your websites, what you do, how you market MY domains..so yes I want to try the your service but you can't expect people to take a blind jump without asking some questions!

Because you test drive a car to see if it works fine and the car itself gives you the feedback you need.

This is an email I received today

Hi,

We're just writing to let you know why your domains haven't been yet
marketed. We were waiting for the beginning of the year to start marketing
domains, more possibilities of a successful sale.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and we'll keep in touch soon.

Best regards,
Sandra

which is fine but it's quite clear it's a copy & paste . Not even my name or my domain names in it.
Do you call it professional?

It is obvious they are listening. I got the same email today as well BUT I also got an email stating that they got a reply back from there marketing. They even cc me the email they sent the end user. So now it is a waiting game as they can see if they can sell it since the end user cam back with "how much"

•••
Federer I will send you a PM, but I have a few questions.

•••
Great. I am in. I was searching for something like that. And when this comes from Federer - u know that its gonna be professional.

•••
If you heavily doubt our marketing efforts or even question our investment of time and energy into providing this service...
People, $15 is cheap to get anyone to do anything.
Much less to provide high level experience and expertise to the domaining public.
Customized emails and constant updates?
OK...

•••
Hi,
I just got this email from them and I would like to know if anyone else received something like that and/or if anyone sold anything through them. Thanks

Hi,

We've just finished marketing your domain names. The report is attached.
We're going to send you the PayPal invoice. In the meanwhile, we received a
reply, but then he declined. If we receive any other replies, we'll let you
know.

We specialize in the sale of keyword domain assets that englobe services and
products. If you would like any to be heavily marketed in the coming days or
weeks ahead, feel free to send us an order and we will initiate the research
and marketing.

Best regards,

•••
I submitted 1 name on Friday and I had an email to confirm that they received it and will start the marketing activities.

Will need to wait now.

•••
Review: I sent them 1 domain to market. Like my other post before we have no word yet from Federer's team. Then we got an email about the holidays. A day after that email I got another one that they got a response and then the next day another response.

Both times they did show me the email they sent and the email reply they got back so I was in the loop all the way. Since giving them a price there has been no response back.

I got the invoice and report and paid the $15. I can follow up myself now for no more fees OR let them follow up and if a sale goes through then they want 10%. I am going to handle it myself since it is just 2 and they both have not replied back to the price.

Overall it is ok. I say ok because it is about the same thing I would do except I am not sure how they pick their user. I may try again with a much smaller priced domain just to see.

If you have a decent name and no time to market it then this may be the way to go but I would suggest since this is just rolling out and I am assuming they are not going after people who have bought big domains in the past (just normal business owners) then choose domains that you want to sell for $500 or less. This may be the sweet spot.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back