Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain End user found. Can you help me appraise HoverPro.com Please!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Hamilton

Established Member
Impact
33
The domain name is HoverPro.com and the company is small/medium in the drone biz

I'm thinking 2k but let me know what you guys think about this price.

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like 2k too. weddingpro.com and builderpro.com both sold a couple years ago for $4900 each, and they would be a lot more desirable and have wider amount of interest than your domain. Plus there is a TM on your phrase for lawn mowers/ outside equipment. Good Luck
 
1
•••
Thank you so much! Great input and I had no idea about the TM.... crap. Better hope I can dump this quick for a profit lol
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back