Dynadot

various End user domain name sales: VidaHotels.com for $9,999...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
A game maker, financial planner and printing company bought domain names last week.

Here are some end user domain name purchases from the past week:

VidaHotels.com $9,999 – Insignia Worldwide, a hotel branding and marketing firm.

Watch-Guide.com $7,500 – The domain is still in escrow, but my guess is it’s the owner of Antique-Guide.de.

Lotto.international $5,000 – schmitz-it.net has already posted a lotto site on the domain name.

DynastyFootball.com $4,000 – Flowplay makes browser-based games. The only games listed on its site are called VegasWorld and OurWorld, but I imagine a football game is in the works.

DigitalMarketingMastery.com $4,000 – Digital Marketer Lab, LLC, which uses the domain name DigitalMarketer.com.

AltaGo.com €3,900 – Community design firm Alta.

AFassociates.com $3,000 – Andrew Feldman Associates, a financial planning firm.

Complete list of end user sales here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing mate...

A bit surprised at the Vidahotels.com sale.... I know that Vida Hotels are a established hotel brand in Dubai... would have expected them to own this domain. I see they are using Vida-hotels.com ....wonder if this could be a future UDRP claim... lol

•••
Thanks for sharing mate...

A bit surprised at the Vidahotels.com sale.... I know that Vida Hotels are a established hotel brand in Dubai... would have expected them to own this domain. I see they are using Vida-hotels.com ....wonder if this could be a future UDRP claim... lol

Thanks for sharing this info! There might be..depending on the time of registration of domain name and trademark filing.

•••
Thanks for sharing this info! There might be..depending on the time of registration of domain name and trademark filing.

Yeah the time frame of registration will definitely count. I'm sure that the Dubai hotel group probably had no idea the domain was for sale. I wouldn't be surprised if they would have paid double the sales price even...lol. Money practically grows on tree's in Dubai.... hahaaha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back