Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain empeethree.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum Jones

Established Member
Impact
2
Thoughts? Should I buy? (Of course it's the sounded out version of MP3)

Also, quick question, I come up with a lot of great names for domains that I think are very brandable. But often when the .com is available the .net and .org are too, and I see that as a sign of low value.

Like, say I thought of the domain CodeMonkey, it sounds like it would be a great name, but pretend all three TLDs are available and haven't been registered before? Would it have no real value?

Cheers!
Calum
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don't bother with this one.
 
0
•••
Don't buy it!

As far as CodeMonkey, yeah I would register that, but you won't find names like that unregistered.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back