Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basharat Ali

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Emhi.com $22,000 Estibot. Since 1998.

For sale is emhi.com Great, Aged 4 Letter .com with fantastic quality and potential.

Already SOLD on Flippa for $1,550.00 (Two Months Before)

flippa.com/10387826-emhi-com

===================================================
Description:

Emhi.com - Value Indicators
ღ Registered since 1998.
ღ Estibot Estimated Value: $22000
ღ Yoruba Language Dictionary Word (English: “I did not”)

According to Google - Yoruba Language:
Yoruba is a member of the Volta-Niger branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages. It is spoken by about 28 million people in Southwest Nigeria, Benin, Togo, the UK, Brazil, and the USA. It is one of the four official languages of Nigeria, along with English, Hausa, and Igbo.

Main places have spoken: Nigeria

BASIC DETAILS :

Registrar : Namesilo.com (Namesilo, LLC)
Created: 1998-04-15
Expires: 2021-04-13

Start: $500
Inc. $50 or more
Ends: 130 hours of last bid
BIN: $1500

Payment & Transfer :
Free, Instant push to Namesilo account.
Payment will be processed through PayPal within 24 Hours of payment confirmation, the domain will be moved to buyers NameSilo Account.

Happy Bidding

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So B Ali you have only ever listed two domains at namepros ever emhi.com and dubaiflats.com.. two totally unrelated names that are not connected in niche to each other, but for some reason all the cast of characters mentioned above has bid on your only two ever listed domains given they have no real activity either, but seem
to really be attracted to what your selling?

These 2 auctions are not even in the same year Oct 2019, and April 2020, yet these characters only come out for your auctions?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/dubaiflats-com-for-sale.1155865/#post-7416068

Last edited:
•••
Johnn:
if one or more bidders come back to another listing how I built personal relations on them? seller only concerned on a winning bidder

•••
Last edited:
•••
emhi having $22k worth registered since 1998 how can I blame ..... anyway I am going to close auction $700 is not the worth what I waiting for

•••
emhi having $22k worth registered since 1998 how can I blame ..... anyway I am going to close auction $700 is not the worth what I waiting for
It’s ok just login as your other names and bid higher, you will find another sucker don’t worry.

•••
•••
You cannot close the auction. It will bw investigated and if you are doing nothing as you claim, you will have to have the auction finish and award the name to the highest bidder. You cant just close and disappear. It doesnt work like that buddy.

•••
wwweb:
what hell you talking about, it is only account where I am right now, I do not know them what you saying doesn't matter.

•••
•••
wwweb:
what hell you talking about, it is only account where I am right now, I do not know them what you saying doesn't matter.
No need to lose your mind if you did nothing wrong. The mods will check

•••
wwweb:
What country are you from?

•••
Abdullah Abdullah:
ok I am here ever to face any investigation, as I am sincere and real, also is the truth what I am saying, namepros welcome to investigate, and ban me if I am wrong, but if I am not wrong what about wwweb account?

•••
Abdullah Abdullah:
ok I am here ever to face any investigation, as I am sincere and real, also is the truth what I am saying, namepros welcome to investigate, and ban me if I am wrong, but if I am not wrong what about wwweb account?

Sure, maybe you using different IP addresses, what do I care, other than to protect people from getting ripped off, but how do the same minimal activity 3 users keep showing up in your only 2 listed auctions.. are you from Pakistan by chance ?

1 2 3
https://www.namepros.com/threads/seasonup-com-is-on-auction.1054968/#post-6488065

•••
wwwweb:
who you are to say me the question about my country? if i hide.... namepros know well

•••
wwwweb:
who you are to say me the question about my country? if i hide.... namepros know well
Then answer the question, are you ashamed ?

How do you know the 3 same bidders in your auctions 1 2 3 one after another they bid together?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/seasonup-com-is-on-auction.1054968/#post-6488065

In this auction zubee jumped the bid from $10 to $100 blogs83 then bid again, Humyuan Nazir started the auction, now all these people who aren’t even active on namepros are associated with your 4L auction, how is this possible?

You are in collusion with these parties to artificially raise the price of your auction, trip another bidder into bidding based on fake bidding attention, or try to influence a bin purchase based on artificial demand.

Last edited:
•••
i request namepros go and please investigate

•••
i request namepros go and please investigate

•••
•••
wwwweb:
very bad and wrong ..... way..... it will be decided by namepros mod. who you are to say someone a scammer? so know plz stop bad talk just leave it to namepros team what they observe, I am still on my words because it is a coincidence I do not know them, I do not know even one of them

•••
Auction closed / All bids void / Active investigation in progress / Potential unethical activity detected

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back