NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basharat Ali

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Emhi.com $22,000 Estibot. Since 1998.

For sale is emhi.com Great, Aged 4 Letter .com with fantastic quality and potential.

Already SOLD on Flippa for $1,550.00 (Two Months Before)

flippa.com/10387826-emhi-com

===================================================
Description:

Emhi.com - Value Indicators
ღ Registered since 1998.
ღ Estibot Estimated Value: $22000
ღ Yoruba Language Dictionary Word (English: “I did not”)

According to Google - Yoruba Language:
Yoruba is a member of the Volta-Niger branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages. It is spoken by about 28 million people in Southwest Nigeria, Benin, Togo, the UK, Brazil, and the USA. It is one of the four official languages of Nigeria, along with English, Hausa, and Igbo.

Main places have spoken: Nigeria

BASIC DETAILS :

Registrar : Namesilo.com (Namesilo, LLC)
Created: 1998-04-15
Expires: 2021-04-13

Start: $500
Inc. $50 or more
Ends: 130 hours of last bid
BIN: $1500

Payment & Transfer :
Free, Instant push to Namesilo account.
Payment will be processed through PayPal within 24 Hours of payment confirmation, the domain will be moved to buyers NameSilo Account.

Happy Bidding

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
UP

Last edited:
•••
•••
UP

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Guys looks like you are being shill bidded here, sblog83 only had 2 other post in past 3 years, and was winning bid for seasonup.com 3 years ago, and top 1, 2 bidder positions were her and zubee. Seller in both those cases was Humayun Nazir

https://www.namepros.com/threads/seasonup-com-is-on-auction.1054968/#post-6483439

very strange for her to resurface after 3 years, and be in a bidding war with zubee again given no posts in 3 years?

Sblog83 has not bid in over 3 years, but when this user did bid on only 2 auctions in their entire history they were only for seller https://www.namepros.com/members/humayun-nazir.997177/

zubee was also in another one of this parties auctions, along with user Humayun Nazir who is the only persons auction sblog83 has ever bid on in over 3 years, and only participation in 3 auctions

https://www.namepros.com/threads/dubaiflats-com-for-sale.1155865/page-2#post-7424040

What do you know Humayun Nazir opened this bid up also at $500 on this auction.

So 4 possible usernames under cloud for namepros to investigate. Looks like a bidder collusion ring network here.

Namepros needs to have 0 tolerance against shill bidding, numerous times I have see Shill bidders back after infractions only after a few months the of limited activity, 0 tolerance, and total bans.

I have been seeing patterns of an offline network of friends piggybacking each other auctions, last minute bumps, and bid ups, many of you are being fleeced for a few extra dollars, and it’s not fair. Not simply in this auction, but there are pockets throughout namepros. Given these 4 names parties limited activity, how they only end up in each other’s auctions is not by coincidence, but only design to collude to raise prices, and interest in their auctions.

A lot of the same activity going on with user based auctions in other venues, where they bid one bid under reserve, especially at namejet. Friends are getting each other to raise profiles by bidding on their actions, fortunate for them the house wins in such scenarios, and isn’t to keep on closing the door on such behaviour.

Last edited:
•••
Guys looks like you are being shill bidded here, sblog83 only had 2 other post in past 3 years, and was winning bid for seasonup.com 3 years ago, and top 1, 2 bidder positions were her and zubee. Seller in both those cases was Humayun Nazir

https://www.namepros.com/threads/seasonup-com-is-on-auction.1054968/#post-6483439

very strange for her to resurface after 3 years, and be in a bidding war with zubee again given no posts in 3 years?

Sblog83 has not bid in over 3 years, but when this user did bid on only 2 auctions in their entire history they were only for seller https://www.namepros.com/members/humayun-nazir.997177/

zubee was also in another one of this parties auctions, along with user Humayun Nazir who is the only persons auction sblog83 has ever bid on in over 3 years, and only participation in 3 auctions

https://www.namepros.com/threads/dubaiflats-com-for-sale.1155865/page-2#post-7424040

What do you know Humayun Nazir opened this bid up also at $500

So 4 possible usernames under cloud for namepros to investigate. Looks like a bidder collision ring network here.

Namepros needs to have 0 tolerance against shill bidding, numerous times I have see Shill bidders back after infractions only after a few months the of limited activity, 0 tolerance, and total bans.

I have been seeing patterns of an offline network of friends piggybacking each other auctions, last minute bumps, and bid ups, many of you are being fleeced for a few extra dollars, and it’s not fair. Not simply in this auction, but there are pockets throughout namepros. Given these 4 names parties limited activity, how they only end up in each other’s auctions is not by coincidence, but only design to collude to raise prices, interest in auctions.

A lot of the same activity going on with userbased auctions in other venues, where they bid one bid under reserve, especially at namejet.

Good catch. Definitely worrying and needs looking into.

•••
Sad to see emhi.com forever tarnished by bad ownership, and ethics.

•••
great work @wwwweb

Hopefully the mods ban them

•••
Thanks @wwwweb

You are right. It is probably group of friends working togther. I have seen that happening on flippa as well, that is why i stopped buying on flippa.

•••
Thanks @wwwweb

You are right. It is probably group of friends working togther. I have seen that happening on flippa as well, that is why i stopped buying on flippa.
Well Flippa didn’t give us much of a choice by deleting all our accounts.

It’s happening on namejet also, I have witnessed others asking friends to bid up, extend, or go one bid under reserve on their namejet auctions.

It’s all around is, this is one example of one network of people, or maybe 1 person running who knows how many usernames for so many years, bumping last second threads which should have closed, or pushing up bids costing people hundreds of hard earned dollars in shills.

I saw a person run a shill a few months back on namepros for a 4L, they got caught, and their username is back online selling, and bidding again, it’s time for 0 tolerance, no second chances.

These guys been doing this for years, hopefully namepros protects their community, and gives them the boot.

This is a good industry, but these people who contj

Last edited:
•••
•••
You get a newbie like this who gets mixed up in the fleece, and gets taken for, perfect mark, quite sad these guys have been operating this circus for years.

No reason to close the auction let it run, no matter who wins it’s going back to the owner.

I can’t wait to hear the denial from the OP, or even yet maybe they never show their face here again, let’s see if they have the balls to show up, and defend their bids, and auction.

This ring looks to be operating out of Pakistan.

Last edited:
•••
How can I know who is a real bidder or a scammer? I do not know who they are.
I do not know Zubee and Humayun Nnazir or any else

•••
Ask the mods to check for IP address.

•••
How can I know who is a real bidder or a scammer? I do not know who they are.
I do not know Zubee and Humayun Nnazir or any else
How strange both Humayun Nazir and Zubee were involved in one of your other auctions also 8 months ago, random, we can go on with other instances, you want to keep playing the poor victim, or fess up like a real man?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/dubaiflats-com-for-sale.1155865/#post-7416068

a user named literally, and I can’t make this stuff “conflict of interest” won your auction, yet has no trade review with you.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back