Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Email was compromised

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

enlong

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey,

I found out that emails with links to some domains were sent to all my contacts from my email account. My guess is its the work of a virus or hacker. Would I be able to convince the host of the domains that the domains should be closed down?

Also, what can be done to trace the source of this. I would very much like to get the last laugh of all this. :laugh:

BEWARE of sites from t35.com!!!

It appears the sites are being used as redirect portals to a Canadian sexual stimulation enhancement site. After I do some shopping around, I'm gonna bust these jerks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back