NameSilo

Email threatening to attack domain !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovely4ever

Top Member
Impact
Today i received the below long email threatening me with instructions and to obey their commands by paying $1500 in bitcoins , OR they will start the attack to the domain they mentioned and destroying my reputation amongst Google and my customers !! :ROFL::ROFL:

** The domain they mentioned is domain i own and related to coronavirus i put it on efty lander since one month .

i am aware of this and not surprise of such scams and frauds , I just want readers in here to be careful from disgusting scammers like this !!

Email came from : hacker(at)meditationtimeforyou.com

Will be appreciated if anyone report this email to the online concern legal authorities they know .

------------------------------------

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO SOMEONE IN YOUR COMPANY WHO IS ALLOWED TO MAKE IMPORTANT DECISIONS!

We have hacked your website http://www.############.com and extracted your databases.

How did this happen?

Our team has found a vulnerability within your site that we were able to exploit. After finding the vulnerability we were able to get your database credentials and extract your entire database and move the information to an offshore server.

What does this mean?

We will systematically go through a series of steps of totally damaging your reputation. First your database will be leaked or sold to the highest bidder which they will use with whatever their intentions are. Next if there are e-mails found they will be e-mailed that their information has been sold or leaked and your http://www.############.com was at fault thusly damaging your reputation and having angry customers/associates with whatever angry customers/associates do. Lastly any links that you have indexed in the search engines will be de-indexed based off of blackhat techniques that we used in the past to de-index our targets.

How do I stop this?

We are willing to refrain from destroying your site's reputation for a small fee. The current fee is $1500 in bitcoins (BTC).

Please send the bitcoin to the following Bitcoin address (Copy and paste as it is case sensitive):

1DQ2F5YsTGSEgvAeJSgjydb5i4jvPKDBW1

Once you have paid we will automatically get informed that it was your payment. Please note that you have to make payment within 5 days after receiving this e-mail or the database leak, e-mails dispatched, and de-index of your site WILL start!

How do I get Bitcoins?

You can easily buy bitcoins via several websites or even offline from a Bitcoin-ATM. We suggest you to start with localbitcoins.com, paxful.com or do a google search.

What if I don’t pay?

If you decide not to pay, we will start the attack at the indicated date and uphold it until you do, there’s no counter measure to this, you will only end up wasting more money trying to find a solution. We will completely destroy your reputation amongst google and your customers.

This is not a hoax, do not reply to this email, don’t try to reason or negotiate, we will not read any replies. Once you have paid we will stop what we were doing and you will never hear from us again!

Please note that Bitcoin is anonymous and no one will find out that you have complied.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't have much experience with domains, but I have a fair bit of experience with info/cybersecurity, and this looks like a classic scam to me. It looks like a lower budget version of those that get users' passwords from old data breaches and email it to them en masse (using automated tools) to prove that they have their passwords and/or compromising videos. These scams make big money by counting on just a few of the tens of thousands of victims to pay up, and the incidence of them has gone up during the coronavirus pandemic.

Here's a very topical link for this forum:

https://help.fasthosts.co.uk/app/an...ving-a-spam-email-that-contains-your-password

Last edited:
•••
reminds me of that virus attack that was made 2-3 years back or so.... onion or something.

i do not have faintest idea how it infected me. I never open links or emails... I do not visit weird sites... i am very computer savy and actualy never had virus related or hack attacks issues ever before... and yet there i was.. watching all the pics videos mp3 etc on my computer turn into unsuable .onion or something.... and asking me to pay bitcoins to fix. which of coure I did not. but many people did. I will miss the pictures of family it destroyed though I still kept them somewhere in this onion extension.. hoping one day they find a fix. I tried to look for fix on google and there was some .exe we are supposed to execute.. by inputting one .onion file and one original one (which I did have from backups).. so it can compre the two.. and then fix all files.. but that exe fix failed. and didn't fix anything.

I'll keep the pics around. maybe in few years there is somehting.

•••
I received almost an identical message today (and have received others some time ago). Today's one was from email hacker (@)/tmkplus.ru

I just ignore them...

•••
These scams make big money by counting on just a few of the tens of thousands of victims to pay up

Well, this one doesn't seem to be extremely successful thus far. ;)
upload_2020-4-19_2-1-31.png

•••
I'm not surprised, he's trying to innovate with his own tactics instead of the tried-and-tested sextortion stuff, lmao.

•••
•••
lovely4ever said:

When exactly did you get the email? If it was recent it would explain the lack of funds in the Bitcoin wallet so far.

•••
When exactly did you get the email? If it was recent it would explain the lack of funds in the Bitcoin wallet so far.
today received .

•••
I'm waiting & praying to be in his list to save my reputation:ROFL:

•••
Ignore it millions were sent email. The gullible pay.

Last edited:
•••
These are the same guys who say they captured your nudes and will expose them publicly if their bitcoin is not paid :xf.grin::xf.wink:

•••
Received before. I ignored. Nothing happened.

•••
Today i received the below long email threatening me with instructions and to obey their commands by paying $1500 in bitcoins , OR they will start the attack to the domain they mentioned and destroying my reputation amongst Google and my customers !! :ROFL::ROFL:

** The domain they mentioned is domain i own and related to coronavirus i put it on efty lander since one month .

i am aware of this and not surprise of such scams and frauds , I just want readers in here to be careful from disgusting scammers like this !!

Email came from : hacker(at)meditationtimeforyou.com

Will be appreciated if anyone report this email to the online concern legal authorities they know .

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO SOMEONE IN YOUR COMPANY WHO IS ALLOWED TO MAKE IMPORTANT DECISIONS!

We have hacked your website http://www.############.com and extracted your databases.

How did this happen?

Our team has found a vulnerability within your site that we were able to exploit. After finding the vulnerability we were able to get your database credentials and extract your entire database and move the information to an offshore server.

What does this mean?

We will systematically go through a series of steps of totally damaging your reputation. First your database will be leaked or sold to the highest bidder which they will use with whatever their intentions are. Next if there are e-mails found they will be e-mailed that their information has been sold or leaked and your http://www.############.com was at fault thusly damaging your reputation and having angry customers/associates with whatever angry customers/associates do. Lastly any links that you have indexed in the search engines will be de-indexed based off of blackhat techniques that we used in the past to de-index our targets.

How do I stop this?

We are willing to refrain from destroying your site's reputation for a small fee. The current fee is $1500 in bitcoins (BTC).

Please send the bitcoin to the following Bitcoin address (Copy and paste as it is case sensitive):

1DQ2F5YsTGSEgvAeJSgjydb5i4jvPKDBW1

Once you have paid we will automatically get informed that it was your payment. Please note that you have to make payment within 5 days after receiving this e-mail or the database leak, e-mails dispatched, and de-index of your site WILL start!

How do I get Bitcoins?

You can easily buy bitcoins via several websites or even offline from a Bitcoin-ATM. We suggest you to start with localbitcoins.com, paxful.com or do a google search.

What if I don’t pay?

If you decide not to pay, we will start the attack at the indicated date and uphold it until you do, there’s no counter measure to this, you will only end up wasting more money trying to find a solution. We will completely destroy your reputation amongst google and your customers.

This is not a hoax, do not reply to this email, don’t try to reason or negotiate, we will not read any replies. Once you have paid we will stop what we were doing and you will never hear from us again!

Please note that Bitcoin is anonymous and no one will find out that you have complied.

LMFAO.

Does this look like a professional hacker MO?

Forward email to google and then the reverse will happen.

•••
Well, this one doesn't seem to be extremely successful thus far. ;)
Show attachment 151640
This looks like my parking results! Seriously though, I got the exact same email OP got. It means my landing page is working. They got my email address, threatened that site, and I will ignore them. At least someone searched for the page!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back