domain eLuvers . com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

coco77

Top Member
Impact
488
Hey guys/girls

Domain I think would be cool for dating site etc.
Luvers . com sold for mid XXXX back in 2013

Appraisal, and or thoughts please? Many thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't see a website on it. Also, it was back in 2013.
The search results doesn't show something similar with the name.
So, I don't see value in the domain.
Maybe you can ask if Luvers owner is interested. But other than that, I don't see any value!
 
1
•••
Last bump for any other opinions? Thank you
 
0
•••
I think the domain has worth, but the problem is the typo (although it is a common, intentional typo). A percentage of traffic will be lost to eLovers.com

But I would not doubt if you could find a hobby end-user that falls in "luv" with your domain in the High $XXX to Low $X,XXX range

I'm not sure you would easily find a serious end user because of the typo issue.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back