Domain Empire

information Elon Musk buys ai.com

NameSilo
Watch

branding

Private InvestorTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im not a big fan of Musk, but I think this is a genius move. Also we can not overlook the mega type in traffic potential of ai.com

•••
It is a very good question.
And it does not make sense to me knowing a bit about what he is currently trying to do with Brand X. (x.com)
And that seems to be a priority for him right now.

Just because one of his co's is developing AI tech, one should not assume.
If it forwarded to x.com it still is meaningless, but it forwards to x.ai.
You can forward a domain to anything.

The attention someone has brought to this may be money in the pocket to those that sell rumor to those without facts.

Assume nothing. I have no facts to what this is, only suspicion.
EXACTLY! thanks!!!

•••
•••
•••
With the way he's been seizing any handle he likes, it wouldn't be a surprise he went after the poor soul who's trying to flog

TwitterAi .com​

And so he should tbh...

•••
I'm actually getting social media emails from X now.... and it looks so gross. It should say Twitter tweet... but now it just says X (formerly Twitter)

idk how long this rebrand will last, but htat SF irl strobe light atop twitter HQ is kinda serious.

Not sure i feel like using Twitter now that it's like this. It's caused me to stay away from it a bit.

And no, i will not start calling it X
If you have such an aversion to a website getting a new name then that's a you problem.

As for not like the name x.com as a domainer, even stranger.

•••
•••
If you have such an aversion to a website getting a new name then that's a you problem.

As for not like the name x.com as a domainer, even stranger.
Interestingly, I note that domainers like the change, but the sentiment from end users on Twitter seems to be somewhat negative.

•••
ElonMusk realised .com is the real king 😃

•••
•••
Great domain no matter who owns it. Hope to see it developed one day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back