IT.COM

Ello

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jona

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys . Im new to the buisness . my first purchases where a fail. If anyone can help me where and what to look for would be nice. Thanks alot and looking forward for some good time here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hey @Jona

Welcome-Forum-(make-free-money-Myway2fortune.info)[1].png

•••
My advice is always try to buy something that can be used as a business name. With most of the good generic words bought up the highest likelihood of a profit is to sell a business name.

•••
•••
Hello Jona .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

I think it's safe to say just about everyone started out in domaining buying at least a few domains that were fails! lol

What most people advise to newcomers is to read read read and read some more.
(The is soooooooooooooo much information available right here at NamePros)

I also recommend reading blogs .. listening to podcasts.

Check out @DomainSherpa's "Reviews" where a group of experts discuss domain portfolios submitted by newcomers like yourself. Go back and listen to the last year.

And finally .. good luck moving forward in your domaining adventure! :)

•••
Welcome Aboard mate! Feel free to message if you have any questions.

•••
Hello @Jona welcome to the forum, best of luck!

•••
•••
•••
Good luck with your next set of names.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to namepros!
Failure is a great lesson to learn from. The point is not to make the same mistake a second time.
On this forum you can learn for free from others mistakes. Therefor respect this forum and all members - it is a worldclass domaining knowledge bible!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks all! And thanks for the good info/help :) . Hard to find a good community like here is what i noticed . Looking forward to become an expert ! Haha
Takes time and just learning more and more every day!

•••
•••
•••
Hello @Jona !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Thanks all! And thanks for the good info/help :) . Hard to find a good community like here is what i noticed . Looking forward to become an expert ! Haha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back