IT.COM

top eLink.com 24 Year Old Aged Highly Brandable Domain For Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! I'm the owner of eLink.com one of the most brand-able and easy to remember domains. Elink which stands for "Electronic Link" is a name used by many corporations and governments all around the world. With over 7 million results on google and thousands of active Services using this name. It's perfect for any business where you're connecting people digitally. It's one of the most versatile domains as well.

Whether it's social media, email, tech, entertainment, B2B, automobiles, news, hardware, and software. The right domain is extremely important for your brand. It makes you look more professional, it'll increase your traffic, conversions, sales, and help with existing customers who will be able to find you easier and spread word of your business. If someone searches elink there's no doubt that elink.com will be the dominant name. I've had this domain appraised professionally and the figures vary wildly from mid xx,xxx to low xxx,xxx. But I'm a highly motivated seller and I'm looking to move onto another project. I appreciate all offers and if your interested in this domain please let me know.

I'm also willing to offer commission if you can connect me with someone who would be willing to buy this name. Because of how versatile it is it could apply to almost any business at any stage in this digital age.

Thank you for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back