domain ElFaso.com - FreeValuator: $ 223,653.52

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenGrainger

Established Member
Impact
What do you think of this FreeValuator appraisal? Is it due to the backlinks?

I know that Faso means Joint (weed) in Argentina.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In Argentina, they mostly speak Spanish. From what I've read, its "hierba". The word "faso" is informal for cigarette or fag. I don't speak Spanish, just going by the help of Google. If someone wants to correct me, feel free

With the "el", I do know that is the word "the". So you've essentially got "the cigarette", something along those lines. I'm not that thrilled with it, certainly not to the tune of $223k (wild) IMO

Last edited:
•••
In Argentina, they mostly speak Spanish. From what I've read, its "hierba". The word "faso" is informal for cigarette or fag. I don't speak Spanish, just going by the help of Google. If someone wants to correct me, feel free

With the "el", I do know that is the word "the". So you've essentially got "the cigarette", something along those lines. I'm not that thrilled with it, certainly not to the tune of $223k (wild) IMO

Yes, it's like "TheJoint.com" in spanish, without the double meaning of joint. Why do you think FreeValuator's estimate is so high? It has 8,798 backlinks. Anyone knows?

•••
Yes, it's like "TheJoint.com" in spanish, without the double meaning of joint. Why do you think FreeValuator's estimate is so high? It has 8,798 backlinks. Anyone knows?
Mmm, yeah. No idea about the backlinks, but "faso" alone is fairly significant. A joint is a rolled cigarette that contains weed, and a cigarette alone usually contains just tabacco. Faso maybe sways more on the cigarette / tabacco side, by definition, but that's me being technical

Last edited:
•••
Mmm, yeah. No idea about the backlinks, but "faso" alone is fairly significant. A joint is a rolled cigarette that contains weed, and a cigarette alone usually contains just tabacco. Faso maybe sways more on the cigarette / tabacco side, by definition, but that's me being technical

Maybe an Argentinian or Uruguayan can help here. I'm from Chile, right next to Argentina and I'm 99% sure that Faso is the word for a marihuana cigarette or joint. I did some research and it started as a word for a DIY tobacco cigarette (from the italian word "fascio" meaning "handful" as in a bunch of tobacco leaves) but the meaning shifted in the 90's to mean weed. If you ask someone on the street "Querés un fasito?" they will think you're offering a joint.

•••
Maybe an Argentinian or Uruguayan can help here. I'm from Chile, right next to Argentina and I'm 99% sure that Faso is the word for a marihuana cigarette or joint. I did some research and it started as a word for a DIY tobacco cigarette (from the italian word "fascio" meaning "handful" as in a bunch of tobacco leaves) but the meaning shifted in the 90's to mean weed. If you ask someone on the street "Querés un fasito?" they will think you're offering a joint.
Yeah, you could be right. I'm not that qualified when it comes to proper Spanish dialogue. Would be interesting to know

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back