Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain elegalexperts.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HighRoller23

Established Member
Impact
1
I just registered elegalexperts.com, sometimes you get so numb in the head as to what a good domain is when you spend hours scanning list and what not. This domain is a little longer than I normally like, but I liked it and I ran with it…Tell me I made a good call?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Without development I don't see this fetching more than low $xx in reseller market - more if you get end user of course
 
0
•••
Zero to reg fee. Call registrar and tell them you made a mistake. Refund and try again. IMO.

Good luck with your future registrations.
 
0
•••
Dam, anyone wana buy it? $18 bux, Paypal.
 
0
•••
the "E" thing is usually ok with prime single keywords...not two.

'legal experts' isn't really considered a diamond phrase.


pm me if you want my opinion prior to reg. the name. I won't reg. it ahead of you, promise.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back