Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Electronic.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthman

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi,

I would appreciate your thoughts on the current value of:

Electronic.info

Thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Truthman said:
Hi,

I would appreciate your thoughts on the current value of:

Electronic.info

Thanks :)

$1k - $1.2k reseller

mid xxxx enduser

very nice
 
0
•••
sundaybluez said:
low $xxx (just for the kewyord)

General keyword covering a broad area and a .info.

If doubt if ever a website will be developed using the same.

Can't find much of a practical use of the domain apart from the plus point that it's a single english word domain.
Easily a Website with Links,Info sheets,product releases about the latest Electronic Components (i.e. Resistors,transistors).
 
0
•••
up to $5,000
 
0
•••
Barefoottech :

"Resistors,transistors"

How many people are going to search online for Resistors,transistors, it wont be a happening topic. I doubt :(

Wiki kind of a site might work out but the guy developing will have mainly depend on SEO for traffic & revenue. It wont ever evlove as a product buy itself
 
0
•••
mid to high $xxx :imho:
 
0
•••
Thanks everybody :)
At the moment, I am thinking I might use it to showcase my web development projects... and offer electronic information services...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back