NameSilo

domain ElectricGardeningTools.com appraisal please :)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaraBolte

Impact
I'm hoping you are someone willing to give me some feedback. (My family is like zero help with these things lol).

How much do you think something like ElectricGardeningTools.com would be worth?

It's a great name to setup a store for electric gardening tools (I think).

I have several dozen like this in different niches from when I was on a brainstorming frenzy. I am not sure if I want to keep or sell them, what might they be worth? Some of them are not as good as this one and several are absolutely great in my opinion.

And if you are kind enough to give me your thoughts on what this one might be worth I can start to get my head around selling them.

:wave: Tamara

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm hoping you are someone willing to give me some feedback. (My family is like zero help with these things lol).

How much do you think something like ElectricGardeningTools.com would be worth?

It's a great name to setup a store for electric gardening tools (I think).

I have several dozen like this in different niches from when I was on a brainstorming frenzy. I am not sure if I want to keep or sell them, what might they be worth? Some of them are not as good as this one and several are absolutely great in my opinion.

And if you are kind enough to give me your thoughts on what this one might be worth I can start to get my head around selling them.

:wave: Tamara

Hi Tamara,

This type of domain can certainly be used to build a good site on, but as far as intrinsic value goes, there isn't a lot going for it. Some of the problems are, 1) It's very easy for a company to find a similar domain to use for this purpose for registration fee. 2) Consumers don't search for "electric garden tools". They may search for "weed wacker" or "chain saw" or "lawnmower" though. 3) It's not a domain that would be used as a primary website. A primary website would be something like TonysGardenCenter.com. Secondary domains have a much smaller value to a business because there are so many readily available domains to use.

Bottom line is, if you can find someone who absolutely must have this domain, I could see getting four-figures. But that's a real stretch - finding someone with a NEED for this particular domain would be very difficult. I wouldn't put the effort or time into it, sorry. I'd be happy to get my money back, or let it drop.

•••
Hello Gene Pimentel,

Thank you so much for the valuable info, you always have such trustworthy advice. I get the gist of what you're saying especially since taking your awesome LocalDomainEmpire.com course.

Oh if only I had enough time to develop every site for which I thought of a good domain name.

I'm going to take your advice and listed these on the cheap and hopefully somebody who wants to delve into the niche will pick it up.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back