Dynadot

showcase Electric Water Vehicles Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
They have figured out how to power these crafts by using the water they are in, Hydrogen processed , It is coming, and the owner wont need a thing, just the water they are operating in. I never reveal up and coming technology i find, not on name forums, because i always hand reg names in the niche, but you heard it here first.

a regular outboard/inboard engine that converts water to nitrogen as it's aspiration, with 0 emissions, no fuel expense.

the big question, are the big oil companies going to try and knock this out.

•••
Amongst others
chargedb.png

•••
They have figured out how to power these crafts by using the water they are in, Hydrogen processed , It is coming, and the owner wont need a thing, just the water they are operating in. super cool, but how much will it cost? speculation is the water to hydrogen converter on the engine will raise the price about 1.2K , substantial, But, they are saying engine life will be double the normal.

a regular outboard/inboard engine that converts water to nitrogen as it's aspiration, with 0 emissions, no fuel expense, no battery charging.

the big question, are the big oil companies going to try and knock this out.

Last edited:
•••
I do think it will be electric going mainstream before hydrogen

•••
Not got any electric water ones, might look to see if I can find some.

I have got some hydrogen related ones though in (.com):

Hydrogen Taxis
Hydrogen Rides
Hydro Taxis
Hydro Rides

Think these could also be applied to water vehicles as well because you do get water taxis/rides.

Last edited:
•••
Acquired

eSurfboard (dotcom)

•••
•••
Minerals provide motion
Key inputs in the EV and Battery Storage industries

criticalminerals.com

•••
•••
Electrical-Vehicle.com

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back