NameSilo

domain eJPG (dot) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyOldGoat

Established Member
Impact
90
Thoughts on this name? I have it on auction right now on Sedo, obviously everyone knows what a jpg file is, it's 4 letters, .com, and eJPG could be used for a number of different purposes. I'm wondering if my current valuation of it is too high or low. What's a reasonable amount to expect from this name in your opinion?

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
5 figures
 
0
•••
Considering that, both in dot com, iJPG and eJPG sold last month on major marketplace like Namejet and GoDaddy for $400 and under, I would not expect to get much over that amount.
 
2
•••
Good info I did not know that
Considering that, both in dot com, iJPG and eJPG sold last month on major marketplace like Namejet and GoDaddy for $400 and under, I would not expect to get much over that amount.
 
0
•••
Of course I am always speaking about 4L as a reseller with reseller prices.
You could get much more from an end-user.
 
0
•••
Well I mean I was the person who purchased ejpg for said price haha. But only because I expected it was worth more.
 
0
•••
If you were a flipper you could expect an easy $xxx profit on it.
If you are more patient, you can expect $xxxx offers at some point.

But I think you should have the domain point to a landing page for purchase and not some spam crap like right now.
 
0
•••
You're very right, I didn't realize it was doing that - it's Sedo's "pop under" option but I did not expect that. I'll change that right away.
 
0
•••
3 figure sure.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back