IT.COM

domain eJPG (dot) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Thoughts on this name? I have it on auction right now on Sedo, obviously everyone knows what a jpg file is, it's 4 letters, .com, and eJPG could be used for a number of different purposes. I'm wondering if my current valuation of it is too high or low. What's a reasonable amount to expect from this name in your opinion?

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Considering that, both in dot com, iJPG and eJPG sold last month on major marketplace like Namejet and GoDaddy for $400 and under, I would not expect to get much over that amount.

•••
Good info I did not know that
Considering that, both in dot com, iJPG and eJPG sold last month on major marketplace like Namejet and GoDaddy for $400 and under, I would not expect to get much over that amount.

•••
Of course I am always speaking about 4L as a reseller with reseller prices.
You could get much more from an end-user.

•••
Well I mean I was the person who purchased ejpg for said price haha. But only because I expected it was worth more.

•••
If you were a flipper you could expect an easy $xxx profit on it.
If you are more patient, you can expect $xxxx offers at some point.

But I think you should have the domain point to a landing page for purchase and not some spam crap like right now.

•••
You're very right, I didn't realize it was doing that - it's Sedo's "pop under" option but I did not expect that. I'll change that right away.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back