Dynadot

top Eign.com | Noun - means property, Pure Geo name, Last Name, Airport Name | SH Approved

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save Breach

Top Member
Impact
Domain - Eign.com
Type - Ultra-premium, top tier.
NameWorth appraisal - $34,500! SH Approved
Registrar
- Godaddy (Only PUSH, T.O. lock till 07/20)
Registered till - 2022-05-06
Payment - DAN.com, Paypal, & more (we can figure out through DM)
Continually registered since '04, but a lot older, must be (first) registered back in the 90s, hosterstats.com/historicaldns.php?domain=eign.com

Meaningful word (noun) - Refer to https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/eign, eign means property/possession/real estate, and so on... A false form of -ein, -en, in for-eign and sover-eign (which see). (noun) as per http://definition.org/define/eign

Last name - Popular last name of people, like https://www.linkedin.com/in/bill-eign-97bb4610/

Airport Name - EIGN
Pure Geo Name - Eign Road, Eign Hills, etc. (popular expensive locality in UK)

Western (quad) premium. no bad letters

Potential End Users - Icelandic Real Estate companies like fasteign.is, eign.net, and Nordic companies. UK companies like Eign.co.uk (Eign sounds like Eigen a scientific term, lots of active websites with Eigen in their domain name)
Words with eign - deign, feign, foreign, sovereign, sdeign, teign, etc.
SEO Keyword - Eign keyword gets you ~1 bn results on Google & 2.48 bn+ on bing!! See Below Attachment!

Show attachment 151966
Please make sensible offers! Feel free to DM me for queries :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bin Please ?
BIN please?
BIN please

Few things to keep in mind:
  • Looking for more offers guys
  • Already received some close DM offers, so a little more and we can close the deal!
  • I have a pending end user deal, but i am not willing to hold that long as they are in the stage of planning (next week or, in next few months). I will connect you with my end user in case a deal happens between us. So, be quick! and NO LOW BALLING. If you need a REAL GEM, you pay the REAL PRICE.
This is an absolute gem in the right eyes ;)
Noun, Airport (code) name, Geo Name (UK), SH Approved => Tremendous potential

•••
•••
Bin Please ?
BIN please?
BIN please

Thanks for continued interest guys. I have received multiple offers, some very close to what i was expecting, some have asked for BIN and I have clarified my expectation. I won't budge from my expectation, so grab it while you still can!

One more thing to be made clear: This isn't your average 4L.com. This name has a story, an origin and a rich heritage (etymology). Ever heard of
Eignarfall? Its a term derived from the word Eign. Then Eignir. Lots of terms and words, derived from the word Eign.

Its a noun, a pure GEO name (place in UK), and an Airport (code) name.

So many qualities in one short 4L name!? What should it be worth? C'mon guys show what you got!!!

•••
•••
Bin Please ?
BIN please?
BIN please
BIN please

looking for more.

Eign = A noun itself, a prefix of several words like for-eign, a last name - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bill-eign-97bb4610/, Geo Name - Eign Hills, Eign Road, an expensive locality with high property prices (UK), Company Name, Airport CODE name - EIGN and so on...

•••

Do you know?
Few facts about Eign (.com)
  • Eign is a popular last name and even a first name, and this includes last name of Directors of Billion dollar firms like Bill Eign
  • Bill Eign is an Engineering Director of the giant L3Harris group! 50,000+ employees, 400,000 followers on LinkedIn.
  • Revenue of L3Harris Tech: US$17 billion
  • Pretty sure, Mr. Bill Eign who happens to be a Director @ L3Harris group must be drawing out a 7 figure salary.
  • Put this into perspective: how tempted would he be to acquire a brand name of his own company few years fast forward -- like Eign Technologies, put your imagination to work. Such people may want to part with 6 or, even 7 figures to possibly obtain [email protected], or, make a sub-domain Bill.Eign.com, to look more professional. People spend millions to make their online identity and form a brand.
That being said, i am looking for more offers from those who understand the REAL VALUE of this domain.

Bill Eign
maybe just one of those many future prospective buyers of Eign.com, we probably would have a lot more contenders for this gem...

•••
•••
Don't miss this GEM!
Get in your offers while you still can ;)

•••
looking for quick sale.

dm offers

•••
•••
•••
•••
Still taking serious offers.

•••
•••
Received some more offers via PM, but looking for more!

•••
•••
eign_com.png

•••
RESERVED. Thanks for all your interested.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back