NameSilo

Efty - Dan - Epik or Custom Lander Pages.

Located in Reviews started by Steve Andersen, Sep 20, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Steve Andersen

Steve Andersen Upgraded Member Gold Account

Do those of you that use DAN us there landing pages? Or do you use Efty / Epik / Some other one or Custom one?

For those of you using our own custom pages... How about some screen shots or links showcasing the pages you are using.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Welberch

Welberch Welberch, LLC VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

3. Steve Andersen

Steve Andersen Upgraded Member Gold Account

4. Gube

Gube Member Epik.com Staff

If you need help to set Epik landing pages (on Epik names or names registered elsewhere) PM me and I will be happy to help :)

5. Nahdism

Nahdism Established Member

6. TCK

TCK NameOptions.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi @Nahdism,

Have you considered Domain Market Pro (DMP)? I am the director and would be happy to help or answer any questions.

DMP is a comprehensive domain marketplace builder that offers a variety of landing page designs and also highly-customizable sales pages.

7. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Top Member VIP

I was in the process of building my own when the UD/Dan pages came around so I started using them...now that Epik has improved the SSL pages, I am moving names there. As long as a provider does not 'clutter' the landing page with unnecessary links and/or internal branding, I am satisfied to not have to build my own.

8. poweredbyme

poweredbyme Democrat.win VIP

I can't get this question.

I use DAN at the moment as bitcoin is one of their payout methods. I can use my own landing pages that are coded by me, but I don't. Because I will eventually redirect people to a third party website for payment processing. Landing page is unimportant unless it goes down frequently or inaccessible for some devices or geographical locations.

Main disadvantages of custom landing pages are payment processing, unclear transfer process and instant trust of marketplaces.
    Main disadvantages of landing pages of marketplaces are limited customization possibility, bad SEO, higher downtime, less accessibility for all users and no control on updates/upgrades.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice