Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.Education Showcase and Discussion Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
0
Hey, guys!

In here you may showcase and discuss your .education domain names.

I'll go first.

Geek.Education
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*

I'm not sure how this gTLD is even needed. REAL schools use .edu and are are vetted (more or less) before being granted an .edu.

Accredited schools have no need for this gTLD.

I predict it will cater to those fake diploma mills and plagiarism sites.

I just wouldn't invest in such a gTLD.

*
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back