Dynadot

domain Ecuter.com & Lineous.com Just Starting out, Please help Appraise - Thanks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

donaldx

Impact
Hello everyone, this is the very first domain I've purchased for resale; what do you guys think.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Estibot values Ecuter.com at about $2100, realistically, can I sell in this range?

Last edited:
•••
I would price it around there. "e names" are tricky because demand has been lower the last few years. I have quite a few "e names" including eVisitors, eDir, eAuthorize, eActivated. I'd still list it around there and see if the market picks up for those again.

•••
I would price it around there. "e names" are tricky because demand has been lower the last few years. I have quite a few "e names" including eVisitors, eDir, eAuthorize, eActivated. I'd still list it around there and see if the market picks up for those again.

Thanks for your response, I was also able to bag Lineous.com .

It seemed to be a relatively popular name/surname in the past: According to google search "Lineous"

Was also able to find a pronunciation on names(dot)org/n/lineous/about

What would you estimate this to be worth.

•••
for any short brandables you can usually sell them in the $2k-$7k depending on how you feel about the name. I sold digado for $2,450 in 2017 and it comes up lower in value than your name when run through the tool.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back