NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinums

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone know it was end-user purchase?
Of course it was end-user purchase, only end-users pay end-user prices! lol
Domainers only will pay cheap, bargain wholesale prices...

•••
i think its a great domain but $40k is a bit high

•••
e.bike - new gtld domain with renewal of 415,95 €

•••
"ebike" filed a ton of trademarks in a ton of different categories.

•••
It sold for $72K, last day bidder, I haven't ever seen that username before UNDEVELOPED

Bidder reasonsreason is never going to let anyone get a fair price on there, He is kind of like the guard dog over there chases you around, and makes you earn your keep, he has his hand in every big bid. The last 2 fought it out from $50-72K

Last edited:
•••
"ebike" filed a ton of trademarks in a ton of different categories.
Most of the trademarks are dead, and the two lives ones are word & design marks for specific logos, a tough one to trademark, a big space, but a crowded one, at that level somebody must have their foot in the door somewhere. If it doesn't get paid, it's going to make dropcatch look really bad.

•••
Guys Ebike.com is a cool name, but 70K seems a lot for domainers auction.

•••
Guys Ebike.com is a cool name, but 70K seems a lot for domainers auction.
I hope the person who dropped it never finds out, hard to live with.

I bet if you put this in an auction with a few end users, it would yield less than what the auction with a few domainers did.

Great domain, but $72K is really a lot of money to play with on a speculation bid. ReasonReason we know is a speculator so he was willing to pay just as much.

Last edited:
•••
I own eDirtBike.com and eDirtBikes.com. I never got an offer even in 5 figures for ever of them.

•••
I think its safe to say that this name wasn't bought on the old naming convention of putting an i or e before any keyword.

The electric bike market is big and only going to get bigger.

•••
"eBike" is a huge term, especially in certain countries in Europe.
$72k isn't too crazy for an investor imo.

•••
Yes that would be an end-user

Even if e.Bike was $5, tbey woupdnt have bought it over eBike.com.....any end-user would rather have the .com, all the gtld fans need to realise that there is no end-user market for these names. Register as many as you want and pump them up as much as you want on domain forums, that changed nothing out there in the business world. Save yourself the time and money, if you manage to pay the good money and got something that made sense like Home.Loans, then you might stand a small chance if flipping one.

eBikes is a huge market, especially in Europe and will only grow in the next 10 years so Im not surprised at the price...great name

•••
Sooner or later almost majority of all vehicles will be electric.

So many big countries set deadline for Electric vehicles only by 2030/2040. Different countries has different deadline.

Thanks

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back