NameSilo

Easy way to make money

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Check out this forum. You get paid to post. its a good idea to get traffic to your forum.

Make Cash

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol, I cant find the forum

•••
all spyware stuff there..:S

•••
•••
Yeah, all these things stay in such sites

•••
•••
hmmm..didnt understand 1 bit in that site....

•••
They have taking there forum off :( If they put it back up ill let everone know. sorry.

•••
Im not registering is theres any spyware on the site :o

•••
MakeCash.org
more like CrapWare.org
or GiveMeABreak.org
those sites are Crap
and should be avoided

•••
Barefoottech said:
MakeCash.org
more like CrapWare.org
or GiveMeABreak.org
those sites are Crap
and should be avoided

Agreed. A toobar-making app that pays you $.25 can't make money without spyware; Spyware steals your identity, if it feels like giving up a quarter -- then it does, and before you know it -- pop goes $xx,xxx in ID theft.

•••
•••
lilgee said:
Check out this forum. You get paid to post. its a good idea to get traffic to your forum.

Make Cash
I think paying to people for posting on your forum to increase traffic is not a good idea mainly because once people get used to this sort of strategy they would want more and they won't post in your forum nor will they start a new thread until you offer them some kind of an incentive. You can introduce such offer for referral program which might be useful.

•••
Never ever open these sites

•••
This forum looks dead to me, no posts or anything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back