Dynadot

How To Make Money Without Skills

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
There are 2 types of teens, the ones who love playing Texas Holdem or Farmville on Facebook or the ones who want to purchase gas, food and the latest gadgets themselves. Working part time in libraries, cinemas, fast foods or supermarkets is definitely outdated and not worth the hassle. Everyone can make money online, yes, everyone!

Alright, I hear you saying, but hey … I don’t have any skills except commenting on photos or watching videos on YouTube. Well, most probably you don’t even have a clue that on the Internet, you can make money by even uploading photos, uploading movies, downloading stuff or many other “labor tasks” which do not require high memory from your brain. Below I’m actually listing some simple suggestions where teens or adults, looking for some quick money, can work 2-3 hours per day and at least pay the upcoming bills

STORAGE.to – Get Paid To Upload Files

Storage.to is a website where you are allowed to store different files. Let’s say you want to share a file with a couple of friends, you upload the file over there and after successful upload you get the link where your friends can download the file. This is how you make money, you get paid every time someone downloads something. They are actually paying 10 USD for every 1000 downloads, not bad if you think outside the box and find ways how to get more people to download your stuff. Make sure you read their TOS before jumping on-board, follow the rules and you will get paid straight to your PayPal account.

Visit Storage.to

MegaVideo – Get Paid To Upload Videos

MegaVideo is a video community site like YouTube where you can easily upload your videos. They have an interesting Awards program where you get paid for every view your video gets. They pay something like 10 thousand dollars for 5 million views. Its not actually bad at all, there are videos on YouTube which get like 100k views monthly so if you do an interesting video or even something funny but stupid, it will attract visitors. Do not break their rules, no copyrighted material, you get paid for your original work so you better turn your camera on right now and start recording. Make sure to read comments as well or reviews by other people as there are some bad reviews where actually MegaVideo hasn’t paid them

Visit MegaVideo

Associated Content – Make Money Writing Articles

Associated Content is by far the biggest site where you can post articles about any niche you want and get paid. They have different payout models like, you get paid once based on the quality of the article or you get paid per each view your article gets. If you love writing and you think you can dedicate 2-3 hours per day, you can easily make 20-30 every single day

Visit Associated Content

EXPOTV – Make Money Reviewing Products

As you understand from the title, ExpoTV pays you for every video-review you upload and it gets accepted on their site. You actually can earn points for different simple tasks such as referring your friends, answering questions, uploading videos etc. You can then redeem your points for some fantastic prizes or even cash

Visit ExpoTV

So there you are, you have got 4 different methods you can easily make money online. No need for programming skills, no need for anything else, simple tasks and not too much time consuming. If you work hard, you get money, if you don’t wanna work, I recommend McDonalds, I heard they were looking for a new cleaner :)

Source: How To Make Money Without Skills | GoldenBlogger.com - Make Money Online

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really appreciate the information. I am especially interested in the "make money reviewing products."

•••
My online source of income from blogging, writing articles and adsense.

•••
My online source of income from blogging, writing articles and adsense.

Those are my online sources too :) but to me are and affilate marketing and things like those :)

•••
I think it's difficult to make any real money if you have no skills at all.

•••
Free blog on topics

You can make a free blog at blogger and if you get traffic you can start selling stuff or selling ad space.

•••
That was a very good read.

I joined Associated Content as I like to write and I hope I can bring out some good articles to the community.

•••
its nearly impossible to make free money without having any skill at all even with black hat ways
except making negligible money using ptc websites...

•••
Here's a link for those who'd like to write about their biz

Write Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Those 3 sites are pretty good paying when you have the potential to pull in traffic to their sites, like you need to get good number of downloads through their sites etc. to get paid well.
The content and review writing sites often work well, depending on how good you are in writing the stuff. Sites like associated content, ExpoTV, Write rich etc. pay well if you gain good writer reputation in there.

For file upload, there are sites like deposit files too, which pay pretty well depending on the number of downloads and the download locations.
You have to have skills for these too, and can't easily earn without having enough knowledge on how to write stuff, or how to bring in more downloads etc.

•••
you need tons of views/downloads to make some decent money from this kind of websites.

•••
•••
If you have a rich and generous daddy you do not need any skills.

•••
another good way to make money without skills is participating in competitions and events. In experienced-people.net's forum there is a posting competition where a winner is chosen every month and he earns $200. The award is for the poster who has made the best overall contribution to the conversation. It is about the generation of conversation and the quality of posts.

The first prize at the middle of Feb and then in monthly intervals till further notice. I think It is a great way to earn money online without having to worry about PPC, visitors, SEO and all that stuff... is extremely simple to be part of this competition and with some effort you can become the next winner.

link: Competition - $200 to be won here every month

•••
Actually making money by writing articles requires lot of skills. Skill of language is necessary for that. And i found uploading files/videos pays very less unless you post trailers/ebooks links. These are not assured ways of learning.

•••
At some point everyone alive didn't have any skills :)

Heard a reasonably famous author say that after you have written your first million words your writing skills will be getting "acceptable". Fortunately it has never been easier and cheaper to start.

•••
well don't get me wrong but for those who don't have English as their first language do struggle with article marketing. So it's not that anyone have skills but they need to acquire it sooner or later. Key yo starting with writing is to actually write more and more.

•••
•••
I think it's difficult to make any real money if you have no skills at all.

Hi + tên (copy tên)

I am newbie. I found this topic from Google

I thnk so. It is not easy to make money online without skills. Moreover, you need to have many experience and knowledge about each field and most important : working hard and be patient

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back