Watch

Alessandro Couteau

Top Member
Impact
From the guy who brought you

Heart.Surgery

Now would like to present,

Easy.Credit

We had close to 5,500 views on Heart.Surgery ... Wondering what kind of feedback and views we can get on Easy.Credit ! Also have E.Credit for Electronic, Easy, Ect.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not about the acquisition price (one-off purchase), but the subsequent renewal fees. If the future fees are contained and predictable, fine. But we have seen several instances of gTLDs being repriced by the registries. Repriced so sharply that their holders have had to drop them. Berkens himself has experienced that.

In Berkens' case, the registrar mad an error and compensated him **for one year.

Next time he has to pay full price.

Last edited:
•••
$500 - $1,000 reseller. $5,000 - 10,000 end-user.

•••
new gtld market is dead. reg fee sorry.

•••
Interesting thoughts out there everyone ! Thank you for commenting and leaving honest feedback ... I appreciate it

•••
•••
•••
60% of new gtld's are parked. Most are crap. The good ones', cost xxx to $xx,xxxx every year will be dropping like hot potatoes.

Every time someone buys advertising for "easy.credit" they'll leak traffic to easycredit.com. The CAC will be higher and ROI lower. Just my opinion.

•••
Not awful but as a potential consumer in the market for a line of credit, Easy.Credit is probably the last place I'd go. It gives off a huge whiff of predatory lending. The types of people who run businesses like that aren't the quality of end-user you'll get anything more that $xxx from.

I think e.Credit is much better than this one

•••
Not awful but as a potential consumer in the market for a line of credit, Easy.Credit is probably the last place I'd go. It gives off a huge whiff of predatory lending. The types of people who run businesses like that aren't the quality of end-user you'll get anything more that $xxx from.

I think e.Credit is much better than this one

Interesting ... Well I guess it helps that I have E.Credit as well ...

Thanks for your feedback !

•••
if you spend a million on SEO and building an actual web presence you might have a seven figure name on your hands!

•••
if you spend a million on SEO and building an actual web presence you might have a seven figure name on your hands!

Great names needs no website. They stand out all alone. B-)

•••
•••
Renewal fee is a bit of a downer, if indeed it is $200+ but it's a good name. Rather than just holding have you thought about development?

Would be a good way to offset the renewal. Plus an established customer base adds value in a way that is easy for end users to see.

•••
Renewal fee is a bit of a downer, if indeed it is $200+ but it's a good name. Rather than just holding have you thought about development?

Would be a good way to offset the renewal. Plus an established customer base adds value in a way that is easy for end users to see.

In the works as we speak ;)

•••
Can you please give us a hint about the renewal price for this great name. Like xx, xxx or xxxx :)

•••
Can you please give us a hint about the renewal price for this great name. Like xx, xxx or xxxx :)

Renewal has already been said my friend ;) page 1 I believe

•••
Following on from my post above, I am more old fashioned in the sense of .com, .net and .co.uk are my main extensions from a domaining perspective and also from my businesses that I run as well, these are my 3 go to extensions and are widely accepted and regarded here in the UK.

However, in some ways I prefer easy.credit to easycredit.com, Yes I can't believe I'm saying that being a massive .com guy but it looks and sounds better. If new GTLD's really do take off in some extensions, the right keywords etc. for end users then names like this will command a premium no doubt IMO. Because there are very few names that work perfectly to the right and left of the dot names like easy credit are gold (again if new gtld's become more accepted and adopted with the next generation of users).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back