Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Easiest Photo Updates?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Whats My Name

Established Member
Impact
0
What would be the easiest way for a non-web savvy user to update, change, remove, add photos to a custom html/css photo gallery without having to go into the code?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't know if there is another/better way to do this,
but having to do it myself - this way works - at least for me :)

I don't know your situation as far as the sizes etc ,
but if I was going to try it on my site, (using cPanel file manager)
and being one of those "non-web savvy users" ;)

I would just replace the existing image with my new one,
hopefully it's the same size, it makes it even easier...
That way I don't touch the code!

I would first figure out what the image/pic that I want
to replace is called and then I'd re-name it, I usually just
add a 1 in the existing name so that it's there if it doesn't
work - if it works I'll delete it or move it.
Then I would upload the new image/pic and just call it the same thing
as the original image/pic and that should do it.

:)
 
0
•••
Thanks. I think I'll go with this.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back