NameSilo

Earning potential

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jeaks

New Member
Impact
3
I understand it will take time to learn to profit from domains.
But, I can't afford to put in the kind of time I have been lately, reading and learning as fast as I can, if the payoff potential isn't there.

I'd like to be able to make about $2,000.00 per month selling expired domains in the range of $500.00 each.

Is that a realistic goal to aim for, to achieve a few months from now?

Thanks for any insight!
J
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sure, everybody that is in domaining is making $2+K a month or more in selling names. That's why this forum is call Name'PROs'. :rolleyes: Let's put it this way, as most domainers don't make $2000 a year buying and selling domains, if you don't have the 'time to read and learn', a big rolodex of domain buyers, and a huge bank roll to out-bid and be able to buy every high interest (read- expensive) available on the market domain out there, you might want to look for something where you can set more realistic goals. Have you considered buying lottery tickets?
 
2
•••
I was expecting to get slammed for asking. But I do appreciate the particular eloquence with which you did it. Lottery tickets, indeed!

Thanks,
J
 
1
•••
You can make money but no one can answer how much, this is all down to you and your circumstances, work generally = reward
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back