NameSilo

Earning money from your traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I can understand how Ultsearch can earn some much from his traffic. I recently got a NameRenters account and Im finding that several of my names get a few unique hits a day (Most of them are easy type ins like "Gamerumors.com" or "GameJokes.com" and Id bet if I obtained some domains that already had existing traffic flows I couuld easily pay for a renewal/earn a profit.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's the ticket ... the key is, of course, securing domains that HAVE (existing) good traffic, enough to make it worth your while before selling/developing them, etc.
There are many "PPC" (Pay-per-Click) sites available for domain holders to maximize their revenue streams.
Best of Luck.

•••
ive heard NameRenters do not pay
and some ppl are waiting over 6 months for payment from them

•••
I think Namerenters pays the least amount out of the ppc pages., domainsponsor, domainspa are supposedly the best for profit.

•••
Though I have never used them, and have no first-hand knowledge, I have heard that "Domain Sponsor" is pretty decent:

http://www.domainsponsor.com

Be sure to read everything carefully, IMHO.
Does anyone here have any experience with them?
Thanks.

•••
•••
Hmm, has anyone here worked with namerenters and if so did they pay?

•••
•••
Originally posted by CenterPoint
We use domainsponsor

Comfortable with them, Paul? Any other comments?
I appreciates.

•••
Im new at this but I was wondering how do you make money off of traffic? I get 100 unique hits a day on one of my sitesso I was just wondering?

•••
Originally posted by xxlauren
Im new at this but I was wondering how do you make money off of traffic? I get 100 unique hits a day on one of my sitesso I was just wondering?

Hmm... Well Pay-Per-Click ones give you a certain amount for how many times you refer their domain from a link on your site, right? I'm rather new at this too I'm afraid. I believe pick-me though uses some of those types, as well as a few others Laury.

•••
I justed started using domainsponsor. I'll give some feedback when I actually get paid.

•••
domainsponsor pays good, they have a good product

•••
I really hope namerenters paid because at this rate ill be able to at least pay for one of the domains forwarding the traffic in a few months lol.

•••
I have used various different programs, however, the best is DomainSponsor.com. There are a lot of reasons as to why I think DomainSponsor is the best. Few of them are:

1) Auto Optimization to increase revenue. This is automatically done by DomainSponsor. The domains takes about 2 to 4 weeks to see what the visitors are looking for. Many times on a domain for example abcxyz.com people are looking for abc and xyz. DomainSponsor optimizes the site to give results when someone goes to the site for both abc and xyz. So all a visitor does is comes to your domain and clicks on one of the links and boom :)

2) They always pay on time. Most of the time within first week I recieve the check.

3) Friendly support!!!

4) DNS usage. If you dont have URL Forwarding/Framing you can always use their DNS servers to point the domain.

5) CPM - DomainSponsor has the highest payrate for CPM (cost per 1000 uniques - this is strictly US traffic only)

6) Easy to setup!

7) If you allow DomainSponsor to do a pop-up after a visitor leaves you can make some decent money from that as well. I have found that for every 1000 unique (US and International) you can make easy $1.00 from pop-up. Sometimes even more!

Here is the link to sign up. If you use my referral id, I will help you with anything and also when you start generating revenue I will even pay you $5 via paypal.
Click Here For DomainSponsor

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back