NameSilo

domain E85ethanol.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvxdes

Established Member
Impact
14
I'm sure we've all heard of renewable fuel ("Ethanol") being referred to as E85 Ethanol. The E85 stands for 85% ethanol, so in a way it's restating its self twice. However, it's been called that for a while now, so I'm ok with it.

I've had this domain for a few years, and I'm hoping that now, since there's more of a push for green fuels, that it may be worth a decent enough amount for me to sell.

What do you guys think it's worth? Developed vs undeveloped
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The name is brandable but the phrase is not very common. The other issue is .net. Low-mid $xx undeveloped, imo.
 
0
•••
I agree... with the market the way it stands. With .net there is always a better domain out there but as a keyword I have more interest. I would put it at low-mid xx... but I would find this as a good investment. I would maybe reg for another year for the hell of it...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back