IT.COM

advice é vs e

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S Agnihotri

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I want to register a domain in french and I'm not sure should i go with exact letter(é) with accent or the general e.
It would be .fr domain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sales of domains with accents are rare (partially because aftermarket sales of foreign language domains are not as common as sales of English keywords). If you have a business using the keyword where the correct spelling is with the accent and the registration is for brand protection OK.

•••
For reselling the one without accent. If you want to make a website you can get them both and redirect the accented one (idn) to the normal one.

•••
For reselling the one without accent. If you want to make a website you can get them both and redirect the accented one (idn) to the normal one.
I have a french keyword in mind which is on 2 word and available in both .com and .fr and it's english version is available in .fr only. which one should I choose for reselling prolly to end user

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back