domain e/s/c/r/o/w/./p/u/b

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebizcard

Established Member
Impact
hi! I just got this domain name recently, what do you think of this domain name, please make your comment, thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You'd be lucky to get anything on this. Very inappropriate domain, IMO. Only 8 reported sales in total on "PUB" (according to NameBio), most of which happened back in 2015...you're talking 7 years ago!

Last edited:
•••
You'd be lucky to get anything on this. Very inappropriate domain, IMO. Only 8 reported sales in total on "PUB" (according to NameBio), most of which happened back in 2015...you're talking 7 years ago!
Unbelievable,.pub domain sales are so poor, thank you for your comment on this domain!

•••
Unbelievable,.pub domain sales are so poor, thank you for your comment on this domain!
Yeah, really sucks. Massive difference if you owned this singular word in a NET, ORG, IO, CO, XYZ, US...stick with things that hold more credibility, if you do venture outside of "COM"

Last edited:
•••
Isn't Escrow a trademark?

•••
Isn't Escrow a trademark?
I'm not a trademark expert, but I'd highly doubt that. Such a used word for business transactions, very hard to protect

•••
•••
great keyword in horrible tld

not sellable imo

•••
There was a time when xyz was considered a bad tld.

But yeah, it's a long shot.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back