domain E-rmb.wang

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

np888

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I am brokering this domain. The seller registered it recently as his first Chinese domain saying Wang is good extension in china.

What you think of the name & extension?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like a codename for a trojan.

Last edited:
•••
e-rmb is the new digital currency created by and backed by the government of China. The government is already using it to pay millions of government employees and it is accepted in China by places like Starbucks, etc. People say it is going to be huge, not just in China, but on the world stage. I also understand that .wang is a popular extension in China.

•••
e-rmb is the new digital currency created by and backed by the government of China. The government is already using it to pay millions of government employees and it is accepted in China by places like Starbucks, etc. People say it is going to be huge, not just in China, but on the world stage. I also understand that .wang is a popular extension in China.
thanks
You made my day

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back