Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain e-q-o.com end user value?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bieke

Established Member
Impact
0
I want to try and sell this to eqo.com

How much should I ask?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
They may ask you for the domain. They may see this as an attempt to register a name simillar to theirs for the purpose of making a buck off their company name.
If not great! Good luck!
 
0
•••
bieke said:
I want to try and sell this to eqo.com

How much should I ask?
DON'T DO THAT!
 
0
•••
e-q-o.com is generic. I have no links to what they are doing on my parked page. For me it means "Economically Qualified Organization" ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back